This is a comfortable tidy hotel perfectly situated in Patong Phuket. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and have everything you need. Wifi is free (as of this review), breakfast was extra (but ridiculously cheap!). The pool is clean and attractive in a quiet and private setting. A place like this would cost well over $100 per night in Australia. we picked up our rooms for $12.00 aud per night with breakfast costing a "WHOPPING" (please note the sarcasm) $5.00 aud per person per day. There are plenty of restaurants, markets and shops almost next door all with very reasonable pricing. A bargain for those on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Operate on the motto "SMART, CLEAN, and SIMPLE;" The Album Loft is the one of hotel serviced residence in Patong beach, Phuket’s most popular beaches. To relax and enjoy simply Thai contemporary stylish designed with a personal touch accommodation situated at the Nanai Road, the heart of quiet residence area in Patong. The designed with a minimalist style themed in white and grey was created to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our valued guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Album Loft at Nanai Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Album Loft Hotel Patong
- The Album Loft At Nanai Road Phuket/Patong