I stayed in this hotel for 9 days.
Internet is free but really slow. Only could have an uninterrupted internet after 01:00.
Breakfast is not so good. Fried egg,ham,cornflakes,milk and juices. Sometimes salad also.
But not worth to pay for it.
Location is good. I like walking and 1 km walking to jungceylon is no problem for me. But to go to the beach, have to walk more. Motobike can be a good solution about it. Only 180 baht/day in hotel's street.
But anyway, good performance for this price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Operate on the motto "SMART, CLEAN, and SIMPLE;" The Album Loft is the one of hotel serviced residence in Patong beach, Phuket’s most popular beaches. To relax and enjoy simply Thai contemporary stylish designed with a personal touch accommodation situated at the Nanai Road, the heart of quiet residence area in Patong. The designed with a minimalist style themed in white and grey was created to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our valued guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Album Loft at Nanai Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Album Loft Hotel Patong
- The Album Loft At Nanai Road Phuket/Patong