Great base from which to explore patong. wouldn't have been happy to stay had I wanted a resort in which I spend a great deal of time, but as a cosy bedroom it did the job very well.
Clean (mostly. we had to move rooms due to bugs!)
Spacious, well decorated and adequately equipped with toiletries/tea making etc.
The staff were not particularly friendly, but they were not rude.
The pool area was small but nice enough.
above all the value was astounding at £20 for a double room for 3 nights!
The location is about 10 mins from Junceylon and 20 from Patong beach; it's not quite in the centre of things
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Operate on the motto "SMART, CLEAN, and SIMPLE;" The Album Loft is the one of hotel serviced residence in Patong beach, Phuket’s most popular beaches. To relax and enjoy simply Thai contemporary stylish designed with a personal touch accommodation situated at the Nanai Road, the heart of quiet residence area in Patong. The designed with a minimalist style themed in white and grey was created to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our valued guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Album Loft at Nanai Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Album Loft Hotel Patong
- The Album Loft At Nanai Road Phuket/Patong