Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2012

This hotels location was excellent as its only meters from Patongs largest shopping centre, next to the fruit Markets where I went daily and had my fresh fruit and was so good. Meters from Patongs bussling night life, minutes walk to the beach and only meters away from the local gym where I went to excersize daily. The rroms were fresh as this is a new hotel, the bed was comfortable as, sheets cleaned and fresh, room smelled so good and how pleasant to see the well spoken staff smile. This place is a must and I cant beleive the price I paid. Maria your sweet smile was so beautiful and your service was just as beautiful. Thank you for the rest of the team, I truly enjoyed my stay here

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Great place to stay in Patong. Hotel is located in a quiet spot of Patong within short walking distance to the beach and the nightlife. Very clean rooms. Staff was always very friendly and helpful. I’ll stay there again on my next visit to Patong.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank traveldodo
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I strongly recommend any person wanting to go to Phuket to stay at Fundee Hotel cause this place is just perfect. Perfect for cleanliness, perfect for service, perfice for location, perfect for the price, Perfect Perfect Perfect. The staff speak excellent english and very friendly. The rooms spacious and very clean. Got 2 free bottles of water daily, Free Wifi, clean sheets and towls daily and loved my LCD TV. I rented a Scooter from them and was free as a bird in the island of phuket. I will always come back here and recommend tis place to everyone

Room tip: Get a Scooter its great way to explore Phuket
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fadi Y
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I travel a lot, yet seldom realise and appreciate the value of the staff, as I did at the FunDee. Maria and Joe (the front desk staff) were exceptional and made my stay feel like a home away from home.
Yes, there was construction going on, occasionally in the building next door (@Home hotel), and it was loud and annoying and at nonsensical hours - until 9pm and then starting at 7:30am.
It was low season when I went and construction must be done some time, I guess.
Aside from that, one can't really complain. The showers are taken in an unenclosed area in the bathroom, so the floor does get wet, regardless of how careful one is. Slightly inconvenient.
The hotel is clean, the air conditioning works well and doesn't smell like mould. The beds are big and clean and comfortable.
This was not my first time in Phuket and I've stayed at a number of hotels and resorts, most of which were 5 star or 5 star plus.
Barring being on your honeymoon, I'd suggest going to the FunDee.
I've read reviews of people who were disenchanted with it, but as a fellow picky person, I have to say that it lived up to all my expectations (I didn't expect the Hilton in Montecarlo).

Reviewed 29 September 2012

This was a very nice hotel. very nice and clean rooms. The staff was very nice and helpful with good English. It is about 5-6 minute walk from the center so good if you want a little quiet.
Only bad thing I have to say is that when it rained (major storm) the street in front of the hotel was flooded and we had to walk in knee deep water to get out. We found it funny...

Room tip: The best room is a a little bigger with coffee and a big TV and only about $3 more...
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple