“Good service from FunDee Boutique hotel”

FunDee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #129 of 329 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We (2 of us) stayed in FunDee on 11-13 february 2014.
We had great service from the hotel and service staff , Natty.

We had a pleasant stay and enjoyed friendly service from the hotel staff.

The hotel is slight away than my expectation as i usually stay in ACCA Patong. Nevertheless i still enjoy my stay due to the cleanliness of the hotel and great service from the hotel staff.

Certainly will be one of the hotels which i will come back to or recommend to others

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hairullah

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Cozy hotel tucked neatly near Jungceylon Mall but at a little distance from Patong Beach. Friendly staff (call out for Toon - hope your hand heals soon!) and comfortable rooms. Had a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arun_Krish85
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Can just say go for this hotel, it is just in the middle of patong.. And a big rose for Natty and for Toon and the rest of the staff.
If you have a question just ask and they will help you... It really feels personal!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Glenn W
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Totally business oriented. Zero hospitality and not customer oriented.
I stayed with my wife. We had the worst stay in this hotel. Room (301B, standard) was below standard. The window opened in front of another hotel. No privacy. Had to keep checking on the curtains if they were properly closed.
We came at 12:30 PM and asked to check in (check-in time is 2PM). The young boy asked for extra 500 THB for early check-in. Had to wait at the reception area for over an hour. While in bangkok (Hotel Smart Suites), the generous staff allowed for early check in.
The room was not properly cleaned. Had to call the boy to come up and clean the messy room. One of the bed mattress was a bit hard.
The worst thing was that there was no hot water in the bathroom. We stayed for 2 days and the manager did not get it fixed. Just said that engineer is not available on weekends. After a long day at beach tours, a warm bath is necessary to feel fresh. That was the worst part.

Wifi was not so strong. Internet is quite a necessity when you are on international roaming, and you need to connect to your home or search for the nearby attractions. Also, the two internet terminals placed at the reception area were out of order (which were supposed to be working for the guests). Maybe the manager didn't get it fixed too as it was not fetching extra bucks.
Only good thing was its location (which is how the manager is earning), which is the primary reason i stayed in this hotel. Rest was crap!! Final word, if you are on a holiday and want a tension free comfortable stay, Do Not Stay Here.

Room Tip: You can get better rooms for the price you pay here.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HimanshuDeep
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I was so impress with the service of your staffs, Natty, Bowy & Tun. They serves me without fail to smile at all times, though they couldnt spell out my name, but they recognised me, as they took and handed over my luggage even before I hand them the tag!! as I wanted to retrieve my luggage. (I have stored them earlier.) As a hotelier myself, im quite impressed and will share them my experienced with my colleagues. And for names that I have not mentioned, you guys are excellent. Overall im satisfied with my stay and shall recommend whoever who wants to come to Phuket to stay at Fundee Hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, except try to request for those with views. Though the view arent that good, bu...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Max Chevy C
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Rooms are very unclean bed 0 are very dirty they state that they are clean but they have stains and pubic hairs left on them
They also have a scam that when you return to your room towards the end of your stay they will try and say you stained there sheets and make you pay more than your entire stay for damages
Staff are very unfriendly
We had a lot of problems with our room from having no hot water and shower floods the whole bathroom aircon not working and toilet not flushing we told staff when we were not able to use toilet and they refused to fix it and told us it was our problem and for us to go to toilet from now on we have to go and use lobby
This was the worst stay I have ever had anywhere definitely recommend not to stay there

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This place really is a joke.

Yes its is semi cheap but about on par if you get a deluxe room and it is no better.

The rooms are dirty and they use dirty sheets and towels.

Customer service is shocking. Just to ask for a extra towel to have a quick shower at night after a massage was so difficult and like they barely wanted to give it to us.

And if any thing breaks down in the room (trust me it will or it will all ready be broken) they will not fix it. Our toliet wouldn't flush at midnight they pretty much said bad luck wait until morning Only until I went down to reception and refuse to leave him alone until something was done about it he changed our room.

Overall worse place to stay so much better out there for same price just wish I found them first

• Stayed: February 2014