Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$18
View deal
Hotels.comUS$18
FindHotelUS$22
TravelocityUS$18
CheapTicketsUS$18
Orbitz.comUS$18
TripadvisorUS$18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2011

This hotel is well maintained, nice and clean and perfect for our needs. Located at the end of the beach it's about a 5 minute tuk-tuk from the bright lights, breasts and ping pong balls that make Patong such a draw to tourists. I stayed with my girlfriend and 2 other couples and our stay was fine. Breakfast was good, the pool is small but perfectly formed and the satelite TV and DVD player worked fine, which was dead handy as it chucked down with rain for the majority of our stay.
On our last day we walked round the corner and found 'Nicky's Handlebar' which is a great place to eat and also to stay (if you can get a room!)

Date of stay: July 2011
1  Thank BRS_PEK_DOH
Reviewed 22 August 2011

It's a bussiness hotel.The good thing is the free internet which is not very common in Thailand .The cleaning is very average.You almost don't get anything in the bathroom.Pool is veri small on top floor with a bad view and I attached a picture of our rooms view which speaks for itself!
It's not worth the money you pay at all! Quiet far from the center of everything also.You could get better room in center for cheaper price.
They were building quiet many buildings when we were there & was very noisey.
By the way elavator stoped working all the time!

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This hotel is situated down the quiet end of Patong Beach. Away from the nightlife. It is a 20 min walk up to Bangla road. The hotel is just a short walk across the road from the beach, which is a nice section of Patong, not too crowded. Clear waters with fish swimming around you. The hotel staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and good-sized, but our balcony looked out to the building next door. No view at all. The bathroom seemed modern just like the room, however the plumbing was poor. Buffet breakfast was simple. Same spread every morning. I like the infinity pool area though, has a fantastic view of the beach.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Best hotel I've been in Thailand so far on my 2 week trip

Date of stay: July 2011
1  Thank Camhillmelb
Reviewed 1 July 2011

The service was bad.
1. A slim lady receptionist, she has bad attitude. she refused to help me to book a cab to airport. i needed her help because i was afraid that i have problem communicate with the call center staff. Her tone were bad.

Breakfast
2. There were 3 choices for our breakfast. i requested to change the baked beans for other side because i dont take baked beans, but the staff refused to change it, he said it is fixed. His attitude was bad.

House cleaning
3. When we came back from the beach, the floor was very wet, they must have done house keeping when we hang the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign at the door knob.

4. My personal towel was taken by the cleaner. I then informed the staff, they promised me that they will return it to me before we leave. On the last day, i asked for my towel again (4th times asking) they say they were unable to find my towel. (that was my favorite towel which i will carry with me wherever i go.

Bed, lift, pool.
5. The bed is very sandy. there is no air con in the lift. the pool was very dirty, the water wasnt clear, blurish

Good things are, the hotel was cheap. 4 days 3 night stay - SGD$111.10. But we didnt expect much though, service is the only thing i asked for.

Date of stay: June 2011