Superior - Stayed 6+5 nights- incl breakfast - WiFi
Great Hotel, Very Central opp Hard Rock Hotel, Large newish rooms, Clean, Big comfortable beds (a little hard) Staff are very friendly. We stayed 6 nights but liked it so much decided to stay another 5nights
Tip- Ask for a quiter room - we had room 407 which is central middle of the hotel as there is noise either end of the hotel - Hard rock cafe & Bali hut bars at the other.
- Central location
- Large rooms, Bath, Bathroom, King size bed
- All food and Drink cheap and tax are incl no hidden charges, Happy hour 2-4-1 & 99b (5pm-8pm) cocktails
- Newish rooms Modern
- Nice Balcony two comfy chairs and coffee table.
- Free Wifi in rooms
- Nice buffet Breakfast.
- Right beside Markets and Bali hut bars (recommend Australia 1 Bar very nice hosts)
- Room service everyday if wanted with 2x bottle water each day
- No Hot water all day one of the days we stayed there
- No Water for a 12 hour period at night but lots of yellow water for half day
- Handle off bathroom tap missing
- Water runs/leaks from shower around bathtub
- No view of the beach
- Shower over Bath
- Lift ,is only one for all floors (but we walked the stairs it was faster anyway & good exercise)
- Can be very noisy from hard rock, if you don't get a quiter room.
Definitely stay again over all we really liked this Hotel!! great for couples!!, because theres Not a lot of room kids :)
Ask for a Quieter room as either end is nosey middle or towards the back is quieter we had 407 theres 8 floors to the hotel.
Australia 1 (Bali Hut bar) has great hosts + Close to walk back to Hotel to go the Toilets in the lobby!!!!
(You don't want to go the public ones!)
- Getting from Airport taxi payed 650 bhat
- Is the busiest area of Phuket
- Most amount of shopping areas
- Night Markets just out of Patong are a lot cheaper than in Patong payed about 700-800 bhat for driver for about 2-3 hours of shopping
- Busiest Night lift lots of bars restaurants
- Hired Driver for the day to take us around Phuket 10am-6pm if wanted for 1200 bhat
- Pum's Cooking school was great! I did the 1.5 hour one, as they were booked out the night before, there was only 3 in the class as they try to keep class size small, was around 800-900 bhat you get a book included and the food you cooked and if you like two more cook books for 600 bhat Highly recommend!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ashlee Hub Hotel Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashlee Hub Hotel Patong Phuket