This hotel is certainly value for money, booked through hotel website: www.lantern-resorts.com everything were as describe.
Hotel was child friendly, we were given 30 mins free massage for the adults staff was very friendly and helpful.
Room was clean and spacious, comfortable bed and pillows, Wifi was working well too.
Not much variety for breakfast but food was tasty. Walking distance to Jungceylon shopping centre and Bangla pub street. Overall nice hotel ambience.
Will stay again when back in Phuket!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lantern Resort Patong is 4 STAR with 3 swimming pools. We have variety of roomtypes ranging from studio pent ( superior) , Deluxe view pent, Honeymoon pool access pent, to Luxury Pent. Our hotel has three swimming pools. Two swimming pools are on ground floor and one swimming pools is privately on Top floor with seaview. Our La Lantern Restaurant serve international Buffet and all day dining a-la-carte and room service. While staying with us, many guests enjoy spa mnu at Glow spa. We are famous in Thai massage and massage for beauty. Our location is another outstanding point as we located in the heart of Patong which you can easily access to Patong beach, shopping mall, Banzan day market, and famous Bangla Night walking street in lss than 5 minutes walk. Whether you come for business or leisure, welcome you as our special guests. Enjoy with th Lantern Resort Patong. Sawasdee Kaa (sawasde= Thai greeting) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Lantern Resorts Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lantern Resorts Patong Hotel Patong
- The Lantern Resorts Patong Phuket