“Excellent customer service, reasonable price and impressive outcome”

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #3 of 72 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Phuket
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent customer service, reasonable price and impressive outcome”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is my second time to cut dress at RK fashion. Both times I was really impressed and happy with the outcome. The service was fast in terms of measurements and fitting, the staff were also very attentive during your visit.

The dresses made were perfectly fitted as requested. There are many collection of materials to choose from with great additional advices given.

As a customer, I highly recommend RK fashion!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Price and good tailor work!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you again for your good job. We are so happy for what we bought. You can be sure we ll come back again.

Patong
“My thanks to Mr. Raju”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you're looking to get a suit tailored in Patong then RK fashions is without doubt the place to go. Unlike other "bespoke" tailors in the area Mr. Raju and his team were professional, friendly, understanding of my requirements, and did all they could to help me get the type of suit I wanted. They weren't pushy in attempting to sell other items, and even offered to travel to my hometown in England during their stay in the country for another measurement if I so required. Don't waste time on cheap, tacky suits from other tailors in Patong; Mr. Raju produced quality garments at a reasonable price, all topped with quality service. I would definitely recommend this tailor.

Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“special request uniforms for war re enactment”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband son and I were in phuket for a week just last week I was wanting a replication of a ww2 uniform and a later Korea Vietnam dress uniform being on the larger side it's mot easy to find them so I contacted Raj and Reena and got a can do attitude right off I called when we a river at the hotel and mad a time and I had and they sent a driver to pick us up we were offered refreshments on arrival. Measurements taken and price agreed apron they even sorced the fabric for one outfit so it was spot on by Mondays I had the first fitting by Friday morning both uniforms where ready fitted perfectly an spot on to what I asked for each time we went to see them we got picked up and offered a ride back. Made to feel welcomed I honestly feel like I have made some great friends I will be sure to use them again and highly recommend them and third work

Visited June 2014
Raj R, General Manager at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you for visiting our shop..we appreciate your time to write us a review and we will look forward to see you again..

Kind regards,

Kumar
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent customer service, reasonably priced”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I was there late in the evening, measurements were taken in within half an hour. For a suit, shirt and pant, I didn't actually thought they were able to complete it next day. So I was quite surprised that they did and it fits perfectly. And next, they provided the delivery service to the hotel. Thumbs up for the service rendered.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank rfseifer
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you for taking out the time to write us a review..we appreciate your support and will keep up the service..

Best regards,