“Perfect again!!”

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #2 of 78 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors is the third generation in bespoke tailor business..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach and Khaolak to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Staying in khaolak we were not sure if we needed some more tailored made clothes but then decided to call Raj if he could see us in Khaolak..he was there the next day with some samples and we could not resist ordering a suit for myself and my husband..He returned back in a few days with the best fitting clothes i have ever made there without a fitting..WOW! it was really great to see you again and Reena and will be back to you when ever we are back..This is the tailor you can trust with service and quality!!

2  Thank greta h
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for your nice review..we will keep up to our standard and will hope to see you again here soon someday..

Kind regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,214)

Reviewed 5 July 2014

After searching extensively on TripAdvisor for a quality tailor in Patong I eventually found RK Fashions and was almost sold on the positive reviews alone but after the experience I've had with Mr Raju, I would not hesitate to recommend RK Fashions to anyone. The level of professionalism delivered by Mr Raju and the quality of the suit I ordered is outstanding. Throughout Patong you will be approached countless times by various tailors. The first thing you will notice is that RK Fashions do not try to pressure you into buying a suit by such methods. They are very welcoming, helpful and accommodating to all of your needs and will even go as far as personally delivering your suit to the resort.

Thank you very much to Mr Raju and the team at RK Fashions, I look forward to my next visit!

2  Thank ColbyClayton
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is my second time to cut dress at RK fashion. Both times I was really impressed and happy with the outcome. The service was fast in terms of measurements and fitting, the staff were also very attentive during your visit.

The dresses made were perfectly fitted as requested. There are many collection of materials to choose from with great additional advices given.

As a customer, I highly recommend RK fashion!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you again for your good job. We are so happy for what we bought. You can be sure we ll come back again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you're looking to get a suit tailored in Patong then RK fashions is without doubt the place to go. Unlike other "bespoke" tailors in the area Mr. Raju and his team were professional, friendly, understanding of my requirements, and did all they could to help me get the type of suit I wanted. They weren't pushy in attempting to sell other items, and even offered to travel to my hometown in England during their stay in the country for another measurement if I so required. Don't waste time on cheap, tacky suits from other tailors in Patong; Mr. Raju produced quality garments at a reasonable price, all topped with quality service. I would definitely recommend this tailor.