“So so”

Ranked #234 of 322 Hotels in Patong
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“So so”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed 8 nights. Room was very clean , nice and location of the hotel is close to center. But on the other hand it was incredible noisy at night and for us impossible to sleep!! Every hour guys with motorbikes were shouting. And breakfast was very very poor. Nothing to eat.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank CemSavasCelik

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 14 February 2014

A group of 20 of us stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. Its worth for the money we paid. The rooms are reasonable size and clean. The bed mattress is a bit hard for me but got used to it on the 3rd night. Generally the room is comfortable to stay in. There is a pool at the roof top which is quite nice. The lobby area is small as there is not enough seat and it was cramped when 20 of us were checking in. There is only one lift and the most it can accommodate is 2 to 3 passengers with luggage. The breakfast is simple but sufficient. But the eating area is small and has few tables so either you have to share table with other hotel guests or you have to wait.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I stayed this summer some days in I DEE hotel. Missed some money from my safe and than i installed the program ispy on my netbook and activated it when i left.After 2 days i found there had been someone in my room. It was the man from the reception .I had the whole video and went to Patong police where I spent the whole day;The guy was taken to the station where he confessed.
Then i checked out immediately.I told everything to the owner nothing happened . no sorry no money nothing.They had my telephone number also the police but no response.
I lost any confidance in all those people there.
I give you 1 photo from the video if you see this guy take care.
For me phuket and I DEE hotel no more because this was not the only thing that happend.
So be warned.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
17 Thank robertg65
Manoch S, Manager at I Dee Hotel, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
May I explain the story of this review as below details.

Mr. Robert was returning guest on his 2nd stayed with us between 20 – 30 Jun. 2012

Then on 24th he claimed to me that some of his money about 200 Euro had been lost from his room’s safety box . I expressed my regret to him in this matter and promised him to undertake investigation on this serious matter, but I found nothing advantage against to our CCTV recorded till on 29th he found this guy (Night reception) who shown up in the picture which recorded on iSpy system in his notebook, had came up into his room, he assumed the guy who was a robber stolen his money before.

I expressed my sincere sorry once he show me the picture through iSpy system that what happened in his room to me in next day. I then have discussed with him how he need to deal the case, while being discussed he had an opportunity met with the hotel’s owner, he asking for a long period of free stays compensate, but my boss though about too much long and not agree with, he insisted to make a police report. I gave him cooperation with police station on this matter and I have spend the whole same day with him at there handled on it. The guy was taken to the police station for investigation finally he confessed that who was the person stolen that money, he suddenly was detained at police station cell waiting a police force the process him to the court as the Thai law deal and would finally order the robber pay back the stolen money to him with a punish sentence and of course this guy was expelled from our company since that day.

As the serious intensive in this matter, we then had revised the measure of this security system, that nobody except the room maid be allowed into guest room, unless who get authorized by hotel manager.

With the truth,
Hotel Manager

Travellers are raving about these Patong hotels

Singapore
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Stayed 2 nights at this location. Its pretty decent. Intially the taxi driver had difficulty finding the place, took 2 phone calls to the operator to finally reach the location. After that the check in and stay was very smooth.

They had friendly staff with a decent grasp of English. Around a 10 min walk to the popular patong beach area and a 15 min walk to blangla road. Its located away from all the hustle and bustle of the main shopping stretch.

The pool is fantastic and very underutilized!

The hotel seems to be filled with eastern europeans, I am the only non eastern european on the hotel list that i took a peak in!

Cant comment on the pricing as i stayed during the peakest of the peak period.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms facing the roads if you dont want to look into someone else's hotel room. The h...