“Exellent helpfull staff. New luxury room.”

Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 412 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2012 via mobile

After I have been in north Thailand I return to Patong Terrace. I had some problem with a transection according a flight, but the staff of the hotell solve the problem in an exellent way. I can very recomend the hotells new luxury room that I took this time

Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Dear Mr. Johan,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time again to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel especially commenting “recommend the hotels new luxury room”.

Thank you very much for recommend our hotel in Patong!

From our site; we were very happy to help you solving the problem you had with your flight company; just the small thing can make life easier already! We know that you like our new room type *Deluxe room*, so you spend a lot of time on the private terrace!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service every day!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we will see when you surprise us again with your arrival!

Reviewed 17 June 2012 via mobile

I have again now in summertime make a visit in this well organiced hotell with an internationell feeling. High standard and clean. I recomend this Hotel in Patong.The Hotel is in a nice quit area, short walk to Beach.

1  Thank Johankerik
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel especially commenting “well organized hotel” and “High standard and clean.”.It is good to hear also that you like the area; “nice quit area, short walk to Beach”

Thank you very much for recommend our hotel in Patong!

From our site; we always very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you! We very glad to see, that you like our new room type *Deluxe room*, so you hang around on your private terrace! We wish you also a lot of success with your new Thai course!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

I just got back from phuket and what more can I say? I had a very good experience with the hotel for its customer service. Hotel staffs were all friendly and helpful, we were greeted with smiles which really brightened the rainy days.

Welcome drink was served upon arrival, check in was quick and room was already available.

Hotel room was really clean and neat even though our room did not have a window but it mattered much. I was really surprised to find toiletries provided for as I thought there won't be any. Oh! And complimentary 2 bottles of water everyday.

The boss was really friendly as we asked him what's good for lunch, the directions he gave were easy for us to follow which was great!

On the last day we had to check out in the morning as we headed to phi phi island. Luckily there was a private bathroom at the lobby and when asked, a towel was provided for!

Overall a really enjoyable 3-night stay and we will come back for sure! Thank you for taking care of us during our short stay!

• Stayed: June 2012
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel especially commenting “Hotel staffs were all friendly and helpful” and “smiles which really brightened the rainy days.”. Thank you very much also for your compliments about our rooms “Hotel room was really clean“ and “I was really surprised to find toiletries, and complimentary 2 bottles of water every day!

It is good to hear also that in your “will come back for sure”!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you! It was a pleasure to supply you with some extra towels and we try to make your stay as comfortable as possible!

Reviewed 10 June 2012

A very nice and clean hotel with free wifi. Really a great value! Excellent service and location. Minutes away from bangla road, beach and shopping. The room is always clean with complimentary bottled water everyday. The staff are really very friendly and helpful including Mr. Peter who's the hotel owner. The best part is Mr. Peter allowed us to check-out at 3pm since our flight is late evening. We really enjoyed our stay in this boutique hotel and we will definitely come back but this time we'll make sure it's not a rainy season:) Will recommend this hotel to all our friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel especially commenting “very nice and clean hotel” and “Really a great value! Excellent service and location”. Thank you very much also for your compliments about our staff “is good” and our staff; “The staff are really very friendly and helpful”

It is good to hear also that in your “Will recommend this hotel to all our friends”!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you! It was a pleasure to give you late check out, but this is not always possible!

Reviewed 7 June 2012

in a few words , EVERYTHING PERFECT
the owner Peter do a great job , full out off his heart .

Room Tip: up to you ,all rooms are nice
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2012

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel.

It is good to hear that in your opinion “Everything was Perfect”! As Owner I try to manage the place with my heart, you are right, but of course is the best motivation of our staff is essential

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you and your wife and your daughter and son in law!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

The hotel is ideally situated just off the "action" streets, a short walk from the beach and right next door to convenience stores and shopping.

The service is unparalleled. The Thai staff spoke English. The owner was multi-lingual and accessible throughout our entire stay. He even helped arrange our van tour around the peninsula.

The hotel features amenities well beyond it's star-rating: free wi-fi, free beach towels, free setup of taxi service, lots of local expertise.

Overall this was an amazing hotel that comes highly recommended by ALL 9 travelers in our group!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel; “The hotel features amenities well beyond it's star-rating” and especially commenting on our service;
“The service is unparalleled”, and “free wi-fi, free beach towels, free setup of taxi service, lots of local expertise” and about our location; “ideally situated just off the "action" streets”

It is good to hear also that in your opinion “Overall this was an amazing hotel that comes highly recommended “!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome your whole group as the * Korean super stars*, and it was great how you join our *family*

Reviewed 17 May 2012

The hotel is nice,clean and interior like brand new. Room a bit small but the price is very reasonable. The moment I walk into the hotel,the staff immediately offer to help bring in my luggage. Before I check in, the staff serve me welcome drink and a cool towel. The owner Mr Peter is very friendly and introduce himself. The hotel can arrange tour for u,there is a file fill with all the information at the reception area. Hotel Wi-Fi is good,fast speed. They can even decorate the room for you if you stay here for honeymoon or any occasion. But when you booked u must let them know in advance. From The hotel is just less than 5mins walking to Bangla Road n Jungceylon shopping mall.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel; “The hotel is nice, clean and interior like brand new” especially commenting on our rooms;“ the price is very reasonable”, “hotel Wi-Fi is good, fast speed” and that it seems you’re like our location:” less than 5mins walking to Bangla Road and Jung Ceylon shopping mall”

Of course we are happy to decorate the guest room, in case of a special occasion; our staff is very happy to see the big smile and the surprise on our guest faces!

It is good to hear also that in your opinion * location, service, and room's all come at a fair price *!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and it was great how you join our *family*