“Great Hotel!”

Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 420 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2012

The Hotel is at walking distance to the city center (less than 10 mins) and close to the beach (5 mins).
The Rooms are new and clean and the staff is one of the best I've ever met.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank RGusmerini
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Great Hotel”

It is good to hear that you Like our location; on walking distance from the city center and close to the beach. You are right, our rooms are pretty new, and cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

We also very delighted that you say that our staff is “one of the best you ever met”! Thanks for that!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day!

Reviewed 12 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently with my husband and nephew. As soon as I entered the hotel it had a clean and fresh look to it. I have have spent a month in Thailand and I can honestly say this is the cleanest hotel I have stayed in. The staff are so nice nothing is too much trouble. Peter helped my nephew change His flight ticket ! And helped us book trips. It's not far from the beach, you won't regret it if you book.

Room Tip: Choose the room with a balcony, it's lovely .
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jillmaxine12
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel and that you announce it as “Cleanest hotel in Phuket”

I think we reached our goal, if you entre our hotel and you have a good clean and fresh look to it.

It is good to hear that you describe our staff as nice and “nothing is too much trouble” We are happy to give some extra serve as helping guest out with small problems as changing their flight tickets.

Of course we like to give our guests all the assistance they need to book and organize tours and trips to the highlights of Phuket, visiting one of the Islands or going to one of the spectacular night programs!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, your husband and your nephew, and it was great how you join our *family*!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our customer satisfaction every day!

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We have just returned from patong hotel terrace
8 days stayed in the family room with our son
everything about the hotel is really great...sevice almost 5 star
very good breakfast
free wifi everywhere
We will be back
greetings to the owner peter

Room Tip: wi stay in the familie room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel and that you annouce it as a "very clean" Hotel!

It is good to hear that you describe our family room and hotel as “really great” and we happy to hear that say about our service “almost 5 star” We get shy from that….! It is good to hear also that you enjoy your stay in our hotel bar and had “very good breakfast”.

You are right, we have free wifi in hole our building and free use of two computers as well in the lobby

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, your wife and your son, and it was great how you join our *family*!

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Well planned rooms. Spotless bathrooms. Clean towels. Amazingly fast free wifi. Excellent service. Beach, shopping mall everything is just a stone throw away. The best part is that the hotel owner is always around making sure that guests are always happy.

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel.

It is good to hear that our rooms are “Well planned” and are bathrooms are “Spotless” and we happy to hear that your describes our service as “excellent”! We do our best!

You are right; Our hotel is a stone throw away from the beach, shopping mall and everything else.

As Owner I try to be available for all our guest to give them a homely, welcome, good feeling, and try to assist them for the best time in Phuket! Of course is the best motivation of our staff as much important as well!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and it was great how you join our *family*!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Everey thing about the hotel is really great. the service you get there is the same like you get in a 5 star hotel. This is much beter then a two star hotel. The manager helpt us really good when we wanted to stay longer and gave us a free upgrade when the rooms were full !
The room is big and clean and the shower is fantastic. a top deal this hotel !

Dominique en Els from Belqium

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time again to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel especially commenting “Everything about the hotel is really great” and “service you get there is the same like you get in a 5 star hotel.” It is good to hear also that in your opinion “better then a two star hotel!”

It is good to hear also that we are “a top deal this hotel !” in your opinion.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a very good time with you! We were happy that you decided to extend your stay and to give you the free upgrade.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

As most of my stays at hotels in Thailand i also booked this at latestays.com for the first couple of days. Good price and good reviews made me choose this guest house.

I booked an airport transfer through Patong Terrace and after a 20-25 minute wait after I've left the terminal building at HKT a guy finally showed himself with a sign with my name.
I was rather dissapointed when he showed me the car, it was a normal Taxi Meter, and I was charged 900 Bath at the hotel for the pickup.
Just a few months earlier I had the same trip from the airport to Patong in similar taxi, I was charged 450 Bath. For 900 Bath I was expecting some more than the Taxi Meter.

Arriving at the hotel I got a warm welcome by the staff and Peter, the owner.
Was shown my room, not so large but new as the guest house opened late 2011.
AC was efficient and easy to control. Water pressure in the shower was good. Cleaning was very good. Minibar, 32 inch tv, free wifi and a good sized safe was also available in the room.

My room was at the front of the hotel, but no problem about noise from the heavy traffic at Rat-U-Tit road.

There was some leakage in the sink in the bathroom, I told the front desk staff about it and they told it would be fixed. Same problem next morning, and I told Peter the manager about the problems, everything fixed the same evening.

After a day or two I asked the staff; "Where is the terrace?"
and was told only two rooms had access to the terrace, this was a letdown because the website and all marketing photos shows the terrace. I was sure this was accessible for all the guests as I was hoping when finding this hotel.

Even I was heavily let down by the fact that Patong Terrace really has no public terrace I'd stay there for 2 weeks. Location and a very nice staff made my stay so good I stayed longer.

The missing terrace makes me rate 4. Everything else for this kind of place would make it 5.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

First off all, I like to say sorry that we couldn’t please you, about your transportation. When I ask you our the taxi was on time, you told me, that your plane arrived half an hour earlier than the expected arrival time, so that you had to wait for our taxi. We agree with you that you can make the best deal with a taxi on the airport; it always will be cheaper to take a taxi there, than we have to send a taxi from Patong to pick you up!

My apologize also that I take two days to fix your leaking from the sink. The first day we try to fixed it, but it fails, the second time it succeeds! As a small hotel/ guesthouse like we are, we have not a full time engineer, but we try to help our guest as quick as possible and try that it not affects there stay.

I like also to sincere apologies myself, if we give you the idea, that we have a terrace as common area. I investigate it already, and I think there are no websites, pictures, or descriptions, that will give that idea, and we will change it for sure if I can find some! Only our deluxe rooms have a private terrace.

From our site; It is good to hear that you extend your stay from a couple of days till fourteen days. We were very happy to welcome you, and we also happy to hear that you are satisfied about our air conditioning, water pressure from our shower, very good cleaning, free wifi and a good size of our room safes.

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive, but also critical feedback and we try to improve our customer satisfaction every day!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future. I will try to get the 5 star from you the next time, but we not sure or we can succeed; in *Hotel Seaview*, properly not all the rooms have sea view, and in Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel not all room have a terrace!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I have stayed in several Hotels around the world but staying at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel gave me by far the most wonderful experience.

The staff were so courteous,cheerful and always had such lovely smiles,ready to offer a helping hand.My trip to Phuket was also my first time in Thailand but thanks to Peter and his staff I enjoyed every second there.

I stayed in room 502.The rooms were super tidy,neat and new.24/7 WIFI and great room service.I liked the room cleaners alot,they were always so cheerful and lively.
Peter is very good host,Wipapong,Pana and all the other Staff made me feel so welcome and comfortable that I sometimes forgot I wasn't in my own home.That was the power of their hospitality.

I enjoyed my chats with Pana.Wipapong took me everywhere,I was privileged enough to see the countryside,touch and play with an exotic elephant and talk to some very nice locals.If Wi happens to read this,I am truly grateful for the experience.

I was abit skeptical when I arrived so I had only booked for 4 days but after the second day I extended to cover my entire stay and loved it so much.
I miss especially Peter's yummy fruit salad.I always looked forward to that :-)

The Hotel is conveniently located.It's very close to many restaurants, the Joycelon Mall,night life on Bangla road and the famous Patong Beach and several Massage palours(the best being RELAX,just around the corner).

I plan to go back next year and will definitely recommend this Hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: "Book rooms with window,if possible book one of the new rooms with balcony"
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Elsie_Avril_L
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Dear Guest, Dear Khun Elsie,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a amazing review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments like; “Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel gave me by far the most wonderful experience”

It is good to hear that “The rooms were super tidy, neat and new” and “The staff were so courteous, cheerful”

You really make us shy, and this is the best compliment we can get, when you say; “Peter is very good host, Khun Wipapong, Khun Panda and all the other Staff made me feel so welcome and comfortable that I sometimes forgot I wasn't in my own home. That was the power of their hospitality.”

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you. Khun Wee was happy to joy you with some tours and trips and she was very delighted to read that you appreciated it so much!

Thank you very much thy you “will definitely recommend this Hotel to everyone”