Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$63
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$133
US$110
US$112
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$89
All reviewsmanager peterbangla roadno windowhotel barhotel ownersmall hotelwelcome drinkstrategic locationshopping mallstar serviceclean roomswalking distancedeluxe roomlocation is greatlaundry servicephi phi islandstayed here for nights
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Patong Terrace is an excellent hotel. First rate, premiership league customer service from charming, polite and helpful staff who clearly follow the style of the proprietor, Peter.

Located in the centre of Patong, this hotel is within easy walking distance of all of the local points of interest, beaches and so on. The rooms are kept immaculately clean, are air conditioned and have all the expected facilities. The beds are large and very comfortable. The en-suite bathrooms are modern and nicely styled. Faultless!

Peter is a mine of information and his hints and tips are invariably useful. He and his staff will answer your queries about what is on where, where to eat, how to get and so on. All of the things that can stress you out, especially on your first day, can all be sorted with their advice. You want a trip arranged? They can do this for you as well.

I am trying to think of a 'but'. There is no 'but'. We enjoyed our stay here very much. It is possible to pay more for other hotels with more travel stars: Why bother, I would return here every time.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor.

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “First class. Top Reccommendation”

It is good to hear that you Like our location, that you describe as a “within easy walking distance of all of the local points of interest, beaches and so on” Thank you for mentioning that our rooms are ”immaculately” clean and that you mention that our beds are “very comfortable”; cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

You mention that our staff can stress you out, and answer all your questions; To be helpful and try to help our guest with some good service if for us free of charge, but for our guest of
course priceless!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you, and your wife!
Sorry again for the mistake with your taxi!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! Finally, such a great comments makes me and our team just going that few miles further for our guests and we do it with all pleasure! I show all our staff your comment, and there smile is also for me a big motivation!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review, for being our guest and your recommendation! We hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 19 November 2012

A good, beautiful Hotel in the heart of Patong. In walking distance to the beach (5min) and Bars & Co. on Bangla road (5-10min). Rooms are absolutely good & clean, room service works perfect! The hotel-staff, especially the hotelowner, is always willing to help (call taxi, organize trips, etc.).

If you are searching for a nice, good and clean hotel in the centre of Patong, you should definetely stay here! You will be absolutely satisfied.

A good breakfast is available at the hotelbar for 235 THB/person throughout the day. Great deal!

Room Tip: Standard rooms do not have a window!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Perfect!”

It is good to hear that you Like our location that you describe as “In walking distance to the beach (5min) and Bars & Co. on Bangla road (5-10min).”

Thank you for mentioning that our rooms are “absolutely good & clean” We are happy to hear that; cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

Our hotel bar is daily op from 8.oo till 23.00 hour. You’re right, you can have breakfast till our kitchen is closed; 17.00 hour. We understand that people who join night live, like to sleep longer but still like have breakfast! No problems for us! We think 235 THB is a good deal for a complete fresh American breakfast!

Thank you also for your complements about our staff and me, as owner and Manger but I like to mention that it is all about the staff; I’m the captain, but they are our Crew and make everything possible! We try to give you a 5***** experience in a 2** guesthouse!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review, your recommending and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed 5 nights at the Boutique hotel and it was great! The location of the hotel is nice because it's close to the shopping area, the beach, the restaurants and Bangla Rd. The cold towel you get offered are a nice welcome and everybody loves it! It's just one of the litle details wich makes this place a warm and nice one to stay. The staff is very helpfull and assist you with everything you need. The nice bar and rooms (with rainshower) makes the pace even more special. Peter and staff, thank u so much for the good time we had at youre place!!

We recomment this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Dear Guest,
My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “WHERE IS THE SIX XSTAR OPTION?!”
It is good to hear that you like our location that you describe as “nice because it's close to the shopping area, the beach, the restaurants and Bangla Rd” You are right, it is very convenient, and it save you a lot of money when everything is on walking distance!
Thank you for mentioning about our rooms and our hotel bar; “The nice bar and rooms (with rain shower) makes the pace even more special” Our Bathrooms and showers are very popular!
Even as a 2** Guesthouse, we try to give you a full service; that’s what we think it makes the difference! Yes, you are right, like you say; “the little details which makes this place a warm and nice one to stay.”
Our staff and me are delighted to read that you liked our service and that you say; “Peter and staff, thank u so much for the good time we had at you’re place”
Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review, for you’re recommending to everyone, and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. The staffs are very friendly, cheerful and goes for the extra mile to help you. The location of the hotel and the view is really brilliant and just 10min walk distance to bangla road and too many eat outs. The interiour design of the rooms are just wonderful and were clean.Mosquitoes were nowhere to be found as i read in few other reviews. We booked this hotel for 3 nights+extension of 3 days. We just loved the stay and the service. Peter, the owner and staff pakad(always with a smile) and all other staffs were ready to help you anytime. The hotel arranged us bike and even helped us with a route map. Impressed with the room service and we couldn't find a single negetive point. Special thanks to them. We would surely return to Patong Terrace Boutique and recommend to our friends and family.

Room Tip: go for 401 or 402
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank musthu123
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “AWESOME FANTASTIC ABSOULTELY COMFORTABLE”

It is good to hear that you like our location that you describe as “really brilliant and just 10 min walk distance to Bangla road and too many eat outs” I think our view is not so special; no sea view or mountain view; we are in the heart of Patong Beach, but at our hotel bar it is good to hang around and watch the hustle and bustle on the street; never boring!

Thank you for mentioning about our rooms; “interior design of the rooms are just wonderful and were clean” and we very happy with your comment; “We just loved the stay and the service”!

You are right, we can arrange motorbikes for you, and give you all the assistance to book day tours and trips, at competitive prices! All the trips we sell, we made by our self, so we can give you a good, from first hand advice as well!

Our staff and me are delighted to read what you say about our service; “Impressed with the room service and we couldn't find a single negative point” Thanks for that, but we like to mention, that we make mistakes also; nobody is perfect and we do the best we can! Thank you also very much for your recommending!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you, your friends or you family again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Kind of randomly stopped in Patong as we were flying in from Chiang Mai. It's an approximate 40 minute drive from the airport.

Got the best welcome ever! Peter grabbed our bags and offered us a nice cold towel as we checked in. Chatted with us as completed the easy check in, got a map of the city and then he took us up to our room and gave us details to know.

The room was impeccably clean and modern. Couldn't believe how great it was, especially for the price! The rain shower was an added bonus, as I didn't see any of those during my entire month in Thailand! Water pressure was strong, and water was HOT, which was also rare in many guesthouses throughout Thailand! Greatly appreciated. We took a room with window, and I think that's the only "downside", as it doesn't give you a view of the street, as it's blocked by the front sign. But that's just being picky, as there still was light coming into our room.

The front desk speak english very well and are very friendly, answering any of our questions. Really felt welcomed.

Location was great too. Only a 5 minute walk to the beach. Several restaurants nearby, and a huge mall about 10 minutes away. We never needed to take a tuk-tuk or taxi to get around.

I must say that Patong Terrance Boutique Hotel was one of the only things we liked about Patong. We really didn't enjoy the vibe there, extremely touristy, with stores everywhere begging you to go in. A lot of "Hello my friend!!", "Want a suit?", "Massage Oil Massage!", every two steps you make. There are bars everywhere. Just wasn't what we were going for as a chill married couple. Would imagine more young party go-ers to stay in this city. The beach was good though, so we basically spent our entire day there. We're still glad we went, as it's such a contrast to many other cities we visited in Thailand. Just know I wouldn't stay here for more than 1-2 days! It was an ok stop from Phuket on our way to Koh Phi Phi.

Big thanks to Peter and his team, your hotel offers truly exceptional service and other hotels should look to you as an example!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2012

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Definitely felt welcomed”.

We feel very good, and we are happy when new guest arrive every day. Most of them are tired from a (long) trip and the want a quick check in, a fresh drink and a refreshing… We try to do that! Of course we like to take care for your bags, even as 2** guesthouse, that have not permanent bell boys.

Thank you also for your complements about our front desk staff; you say;” front desk speak English very well and are very friendly, answering any of our questions.”

It is good to hear that you Like our location close to the beach, shopping centre and night life ; like you say; “We never needed to take a tuk-tuk or taxi to get around.”

Thank you for mentioning that our rooms are “impeccably clean”; for us it is the most important thing in the hotel. Also nice to hear that you like our rooms; “Couldn't believe how great it was, especially for the price!.” Yes, our *Power showers* are start to get famous; But many of our guest speak like you; “Greatly appreciated”.
Our view is not very spectacular in the middle of Patong; you are right! We have no nice sea or Mountain view. We are really sorry that Patong was not *really your thing* and we hope we were able to *fill the gab* a little bit between what you expect from Patong and finally got.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest; it is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! Thank you for your nice complements about our “exceptional service”; we do our best!