“Pleasant stay at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel”

Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 420 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Nice location, strategically located near the main attraction such as the Patong beach, Jungceylon and there was lots of restaurants and food center nearby. The manager and staffs are extremely helpful and friendly, giving me five star hospitality services. The room is new with nice modern setting.. Most importantly its clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely revisit the hotel for my next trip in Patong.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Pleasant stay at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel”

You call it; “Nice location, strategically located” You are right; in the heart of Patong Beach close to all the things you like to do and to see; on walking distance! Thank you for mention this!

It is a big compliment to hear from you that you get the feeling getting a *Five star hospitality service*. Thanks for saying that! I will be very glad to share this with our entire staff!

We share your opinion about our rooms; you say; “Most importantly is clean and comfortable”, we agree for 100% with that! Cleanness will always be one of our prior aspects of attention!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your recommendation and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you, again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I meant... It really was a mistake by keep searching on another Hotel !! :)

It's not that big hotel, but it's a nice small boutique hotel with a very good value for money. nearby with Jungceylon shopping centre (the biggest mall in Phuket), Delicious food around, walking distance to Hard Rock cafe and the Beach.
And the most important is their hospitality. Cold towel and nice welcome drink will be provided on your arrival. Well trained receptionist, helpful, kind and speak english fluently. The owner, Peter, is a very helpful and kind person, communicative as well. We are totally 6 persons and booked 3 non-smoking rooms for 3 days (5-8th May 2013), on 401, 402 and the other one is at 5th floor. There's a safety box in each room.
The rooms are very clean.. Only there's a cigarette smell (only in my room) :( :( on my arrival makes me cannot sleep at my first night.. Glad they clean our room on the next day.
And I think the "Smoking Room" sticker will cause misunderstanding for guests, because we booked 3 non-smoking room, I was staying on 401 with my hubby, and my sister was staying at 402 with her hubby, and there's no "Smoking Room" sticker on my sister's room. Doubt if the room we stayed is actually smoking room instead of non-smoking room.

wi-fi connectivity speed very good reached inside our room. Internet area available in front of the receptionist.

Very good service and management. And we feels like homy staying at Patong Terrace. :)

Room Tip: If you are travelling on 3 persons, they also have Triple Room as well. :) Very good value and spaci...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

First, you scare me, when I read your review announce “it was a mistake” When I continuous reading we are happy to hear your comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel! Thanks for taking the time to write this review!

Thank you to mention that you like our location; in the centre of Patong, and close to the beach and all shopping facilities.

We like to welcome our guests as we should do with our friends! Thank you for your complements about our staff and our hospitality. The biggest compliment you make for us is to say: “you feels like home, staying at Patong Terrace” Wow; thanks for that!

Thank you for mentioning about our rooms “are very clean” and the price quality is very good
It is prohibited to smoke in our hotel rooms. This is impossible to control, and it deepens of the respect from our guests to other guest and to the hotel. My sincere apologize that there was a smell of smoking in one of the rooms. We will take out all of the stickers. The idea was, IF the guest smoke in the room (what is not allowed), they better use the bathroom, because there is a hood inside. Guest can smoke in our hotel bar and on the balcony if the stay in a deluxe rooms.

We use the fastest internet that is available at this moment in Thailand; fiber optic internet. You are right, it is free and in the front office we have also to computers free of charge!
I will share your comment about our front office staff; your say that they are “Well trained, helpful, kind and speak English fluently.”

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you! It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review. For you it is not necessary to search for another hotel, like you mention, and we hope to be able to improve our service so we can get 5 out of 5 by your next visit!

Warm Greetings, and we hope to welcome you soon again!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Lovely place that's right smacked in the heart of Patong Beach. Lots of things you can do within walking distance. The owner is a great chap and is rather helpful. The rooms are superbly comfortable and unexpectedly spacious (also affordable). We wished we had stay a little longer to recharged and enjoy Phuket. Keep up the good work, Pete!!

Room Tip: Great overall. Superb location. You can opt for rooms with a quieter environment or otherwise. Just...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Clean • Cozy • Affordable Luxury • Strategically Located @ Patong Beach • Convenient””

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! From this kind of reviews we get shy… We are just a 2** guesthouse, and we try to give our entire guest a good feeling in our *family*! So much nice words in a few sentences!

Of course it is good to hear that you like our location, our rooms, but this time I just want to say; Thanks for your very nice review! We were very happy to welcome you! Thank you for being our guest and we hope to welcome you, again in the near future, than maybe longer like you mentioned!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

nice location, about 5 minutes to the beach and less than 10 minutes to the hot shopping area, two convenient stores (7-11 and family mart) nearby. there is 2 bed room available, with one bigger size room, suitable for family stay with child. Clean & comfortable room, friendly staff,

Room Tip: there is 2 bed room available, with one bigger size room, suitable for family stay with child.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Dear Guest,
My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “value for stay”
You are right; we are located in the heart of Patong Beach, close to the beach, and less than 10 minutes for the shopping centre! Also small supermarkets like 7/11 and family market are around the corner!

Thank you for mentioning about our rooms, that they are; “clean and comfortable” Thanks for mentioning that our staff is friendly! You are right. We have not only double rooms, but also triple rooms with a double king size and one single bed. Many of our guests are small families and book this room type!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review, your recommendations and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you, again in the near future; you are more than welcome!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

The good:
I tried the deluxe room and it has a balcony (more like a sun deck) that was huge. Maybe 20 sqm. A good place to get some sun in the afternoon.
The staff was extremely nice. I've never seen anything like it.
The hotel seemed very new or well maintained.
The mini bar had condoms. There is no reason to not have a good time here.

The bad:
The room is very small. I usually say I just need a bed in my room, because I am out most of the time, but this was so small that I had to put my suitcase in a closet to be able to move around. Usually I like to keep it in a corner, but there was no room.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms with the sun deck was a very nice addition.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
My staff and I, are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Awesome, especially the staff.”

Good to hear that you liked our deluxe room with our balcony/ sundeck. You are right; it is a good place to get some sun, but also to have breakfast or have a drink in the evening!

Thank you for mentioning that our rooms are look very new and well maintained
Thank you also that you say about our staff that they are extremely nice! I’m very happy to share this compliments with them!

You are right about our room size; Or rooms are not so big like in most guesthouses. You did the right thing and put your suitcase in the closed! Of course we cannot change our room size, and be happy about that; the price would go up as well!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and to mention that; “there is no reason to not have a good time here”!

We hope to welcome you, maybe in the near future again!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

stay there for 4 days 3 nights May 2013. very happy with the hotel. The rooms were clean, comfortable and surprise with their service and the room services. Location is 10-15 minutes walking distance to beach & shopping mall.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Nice & Clean hotel with good services.”

Thank you for mentioning about our rooms are “clean and comfortable” and you were surprised with our “service and room service” You are right; we are located in the heart of Patong Beach with all the things that you like to do in your holiday on Walking distance!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you! We do our best to surprise our guest daily with a fife star service for a 2 star price!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review, and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you, again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

We are a family of 5 - mum and dad, 2 teenagers and a child. We stayed one night in the Terrace Boutique Hotel on 30th May, 2013 for a bit of shopping before going on to our vacation the Phuket Club Med. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The hotel is centrally located - being only a 5-minute walk to the premier JungCeylon shopping complex and close to restaurants, night spots.

The charming and personable Dutch owner, Peter was on hand to greet us, carry our bags and show us to the rooms. Now that's personal service. Having visit and stayed in many hotels in Phuket over the last 30 years, I must say that the staff of this hotel is the best I've encountered - they were always friendly and smiling without exception.

The rooms were clean and comfortable - exactly as depicted in the photos online. There was hardly any traffic noise. The only downside is that there is no views - the windows open to the adjacent building which you can almost touch.

This is really great value for money if you don't mind not being right next to the beach and facilities like Swimming pool, gym, etc.

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Patong Jewel”

It is good to hear that you describe your stay as a “pleasant surprise!” We try as a 2 ** Guesthouse to give you a 5 ** experience! Of course we have not the facilities of a 5 ** hotel!

You are right, our rooms are clean and comfortable; cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

We get shy that you say;” the staff of this hotel is the best I've encountered” thanks for that!

A disadvantage when you are situated in the heart of Patong is that you have no particular view; you are right! The advantage is that, like you say; “only a 5-minute walk to the premier JungCeylon shopping complex and close to restaurants, night spots.”

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you! As owner and Manger, I like to mention that it is all about the staff, I’m the captain, but they are our Crew and make everything possible!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.