“Altogether a great experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bali Hai Spa & Massage
Ranked #25 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Phuket's Finest Spa & Massage Boutique All the therapists are fully qualified and certified. A full range of quality Spa treatments at real value prices. A clean modern and friendly environment. New Zealand Management
Glasgow, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Altogether a great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

As novices regarding massage salons we were pleasantly surprised with the experience. The staff were attentive, friendly and attractive and the salon spotlessly clean. We opted for the 1hour couples massage and found it a great experience and excellent value at 300 baht. Being portly and hairless and both of us in our sixties was a source of great humour for the masseuses and helped break down our inhibitions. All in all a memorable experience.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Arte1

Las Vegas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Pretty in pink”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Massage was decent. I thought it was hilarious that the girl who was massaging me was fascinated with my butt and squeezed it saying it was lovely and she likes it because she doesn't have one. They were friendly and the massage was worth the price. 250 baht if I remember correctly.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Newlyweds70106
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I went here last year and they did a great job. My fiancé and I went first for foot massages and they did our whole legs and gave us water to drink while we sat on massage chairs. I went again for a Swedish massage and it was fine. People who worked here didn't say much but were friendly enough

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jo_ann49
KNRitchie, General Manager at Bali Hai Spa & Massage, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback on the staff and service.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Don't ask for form massage”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I went to get foot massage from Bali hai as the reviews were pretty good.
The lady didn't smile as we went in. And when I was getting the massage the lady who was suppose to massage me was so gentle it may as well have been for a child.
I asked her to please be firm, she replied 'these are fingers, not machines' so I asked, so you can't do firm massage? As I was so shocked at how rude she was.
She said she would get someone else.
The next lady was much nicer but the First Lady ruined the experience.
If they are not polite, don't go in.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Travelbug19801980
KNRitchie, General Manager at Bali Hai Spa & Massage, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
How deeply disappointing it is to hear of your recent experience.
The poor performance given is not in keeping with the training and skill levels that all the staff are given.
It is good that the 2nd lady managed to provide a more professional service.
The comments and general manner given by the first staff member are totally unacceptable.
Please accept our apologies from all the Bali Hai team.
Sale, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place to relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

I went here twice while on my holiday and both were pleasant experiences. First I received a Thai massage which was great but don't be to scared to say if they are to rough or not rough enough otherwise your the one wasting your money. They girls are happy for feedback and automatically assume males like a hard massage while they are quite gentle with the females. I also received a pedicure and manicure which was great value for money and would definitely go again.

Visited August 2013