Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
TravelocityUS$40
eDreamsUS$40
CheapTicketsUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2012

The guest house is located very near the patong beach. easy to locate as it is in the street next to McDonald's. The hotel is a family run by Mr. Javed. Incidentally, I did not know that he too was from India and that too my state. He attended me very well even though his wife was sick during the time I visited. As I had to rush through my visit because of some important assignment he made every effort that I got the best places to visit during my short stay there. All in all great value for money and a great family atmosphere. Will stay there when I visit again.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Parvez S
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I went to them with a reference of my tailor (RK Fashion). Both Sabina and Javed are nice to deal with; they were very helpful. I have booked all my sight seeing activities through them. They gave us a great price. All my laundry was also done through them. I must say they do their job with great passion & sincerity. I found them going that extra mile to keep you happy. My daughter fell ill on the way to the pier en route to Phi Phi Island and we had to return back; but Sabina ensured that she put us in the next day's trip to Phi Phi island at no extra cost. As a family we felt very secure dealing with Sabina & Javed.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend, owner of the hotel si really nice and help us wth everything we needed...this place have a family atmosphere, ideal for couples or families..quiet, clean and good price! close to everything as well!

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denisa K
Reviewed 24 August 2012

A friend introduced me to this guesthouse during my second day in Thailand. It has been such a pleasure staying here. The owner booked all our activities for such a good price, as well as recommended great places to shop and eat. The nice rooms are cleaned by the great staff daily. Its located 1 block from the beach and is close to good restaurants, markets, nightlife, and a mall.

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank m3gana
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Small friendly family guest house, just on a little road off the main beach front.
Javad the owner made all three of us very welcome and it was good value and clean.
Also unlike other hotels around the area guests are not allowed to bring back people at night, which is good, as this is is somehting you ould see going on in other hotels (tourist men bringing back thai ladys to their room!).

Date of stay: July 2012