“very good for the price”
Review of Irish Times Pub

Irish Times Pub
Ranked #71 of 613 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We went for the sunday roast buffet as i was hanging out for a roast i think i eat to much Thai food back in Australia. the service was good and the food very nice and the price very good at$14.00 for all you can eat and a glass of wine

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We had a great steak on a stone at the Irish times . They have a great selection of beers on offer , the wife and i drank there magners irish cider all night .
Great staff good food and an enjoyable night out .

Reviewed 23 October 2013

As a resident of Phuket, I visit the cinema in Jungceylon in Patong at least once a month, usually for a midday screening. Invariably I have lunch at Irish Times because their chicken Pad Thai is so good and the staff are very friendly. They have a wide choice of food and drinks, the food is good value but the drinks are a bit pricey. The location is ideal for what I need to do and I value the free underground covered parking. I will almost certainly be visiting again in the coming months.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stopped in here for some light lunch and refuge from the heat. They had tapas on offer so we ordered a selection to share, not realising the portions were so big! Great value for money. The staff are so friendly and go the extra mile for you. An abundance of cocktails to choose from too and did i mention free wifi:)

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We enjoyed a really great night in the Irish times really great staff and the Irish manageress was brilliant and kept a very keen eye on service the food was great fish and chips fantastic and my wife had a steak on the stone I will order it next time as it was the best steak I tasted in years pub was spotless recommend it to everybody full marks Irish times you have it all