“Convenient and comfortable!”
Review of Arya Boutique Room

Arya Boutique Room
Ranked #218 of 331 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love my stay here at arya boutique room, staffs here are friendly helpful and it's very convenient to whereever you want to go to 10minutes to patong beach,5minutes to junceylon shopping mall and just 3 minutes to the night market, which is down the street. The night market is amazing, food there were great! We ate there every night when we were there. Will definitely book this place again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Personally, I don't much like Patong, but I found myself staying here for a couple of weeks - and what a place to stay! If you don't have a lot of money to splash, this is the way to go. A stroll to Jungcelon, Bangla and the beach, and the rooms are impeccable. Perfect free Wi-Fi, always hot showers, great housekeeping and managed by the always-smiling, always accommodating and absolutely beautiful Oui. If only more places in Thailand were like this....

Room Tip: Didn't stay in the Deluxe, but the Standard was just fine for me.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

If you are driving and willing to put up with parking, WiFi and no escalator then it is OK to stay here. Price is cheap and it is not far from the beach. I like it but I have to find a parking for my car every night.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I've spent 2 weeks there last year, and was very satisfied. The staff was helpful and kind. I arrived late night and did not have enough money, and they told me no problem, I can pay later.
The room was very quiet and clean with air condition, and perfect size for 1-2 person. 1 liter complimentary water is provided every day. I drank a couple drinks from the minibar, but they did not charge me for those. There is also a kettle and a safe in the room if needed.
I was a bit worried when some of the items was removed from the minibar, but then I was told by the lady at front desk that I will not be charged for those.
Most of the people in Patong including the taxi drivers, had no idea where this hotel was, even though it is very close to the centrum. 2 minutes walk from the market and Jungceylon shopping centre, about 6-7 minutes walk from Bangla road and the beach, so I walked most of the time. The tuk-tuk is a rip off anyway. They wanted 400 bath from me for a one minute ride.
I had no problem bringing girls to my room.
Overall it was a very nice holiday, and my first time in Asia. If I ever had the money to visit Patong again, I would stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: I think my room # was 221, and it was very quiet all day.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank ati000
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed here a few nights back for 2 nights and found it was amazing value for money, we usually stay in much more expensive hotel rooms but needed something last minute and cheap so we settled for Arya Boutique based on it's high ranking on this site. We weren't disappointed, the hotel room was of decent size and kept cool with the air-con, bathroom was fine and balcony was nice. Room was quiet at night except for the occasional idiots coming home at 3am from Bangla Road making lots of noise walking up/down the staircase, but ambience was good - no noise from nightclubs, very mild street noise but not an issue for myself or my partner (and I'm a light sleeper). Location was excellent, 5 mins to shopping ctr and around 10 mins walk to beach, plenty to eat nearby and hotel staff were extremely nice to us, very helpful and accommodating.

I just read someone's review titled “Worst hotel we have ever seen in our life...” I would ignore this review, everyone knows that you need to pay for minibar items, there's even a sheet with all the prices right next to the snacks when you enter. This person seems incredibly cheap, unable to even afford buying water across the road for 15THB? Not a fair review.

Only issue we had was small ants crawling up the bathroom walls and a few around the bed area, also lack of elevator makes it tough carrying a 20kg suitcase up to level 4, not fun!

Definitely stay here if you are on a budget you will be happy, it's excellent value.

Room Tip: High floor means carrying suitcase up lots of stairs and coming home drunk is too much work!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank trickma
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I booked this hotel online, for a solo trip right before christmas. Can't say enough about how helpful the staff was. I stayed out on trips for most of the day and when I got back the rooms were made, the coffee and water re stocked. The front desk staff were just simply awesome! They were very helpful when I needed something or information about things to do. One of the front desk girls, Oui and her friend Yaya, who runs a travel agency right by this hotel helped me book a few trips, that were all affordable and great.

All in all, if you are looking for a simple place to rest after a long day of fun, this place is a great choice. It is about a 15 minute walk from Patong beach, which walks you through Bangla Rd, which is dead during the day, but is an absolute must do when the sun goes down. There are a lot of eating places right by the hotel. There is a italian restaurant downstair which I found was great.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Melanchthon P
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Was a bit worried after last review. There is a mini bar in the room and snacks. The note by the side of the snacks makes it clear that you will be charged for any items used and how much each item costs so don't know how the last guy missed that one.
Staff are very helpful - especially the guy who works nights. I waltzed into the hotel a few times whilst worse for wear after drinking too much Chang and he helped me every time. Top bloke. I didn't have have any issues with any noise. The rooms are cleaned and beds made up every day. You even get two free bottles of water every day. Top place

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo