“Best service in Town”

Ranked #15 of 613 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$2 - US$37
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Welcome to EuroThai Restaurant! We have served Thai and European cuisine since 1998. We are a tiny but cozy, family-run restaurant on the alley called "Soi Dr.Wattana", Beach Road, Patong. If you are looking for a restaurant that cooks the real Thai food, here is the place! Instead of westernising it, we remain the authentic taste. On the other hand, we also have Western choices such as Pizza, Pasta and Steaks. Furthermore, we always listen and comply to customers' request if any, e.G. Food with gluten free, nut/ soy free, dairy free, egg free, or vegetarian food. Come to us when you are in Patong, then you will experience a great meal with awesome people! P.S. - Because there are just 10 tables in the place, so advance reservation is HIGHLY encouraged! - At ET you can ONLY pay by cash. No any cards are accepted. Thanks and See you!
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We had also stumbled into this place in 2011, went back this year 2013 and the owner and staff remembered us and our children. We ate there many many times over the 3 weeks we stayed in Patong.

I found working on a budget and fussy kids and husband this place met their needs and mine. I love the owner, and the staff who made us feel very welcomed every day.

By the end of our stay, my youngest daughter had to get pictures with her new found friends.

All I can say is, I will be back again to see our friends. xo

Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

We've learnt to be wary of restaurants serving Asian and Western food during our trip, as we found these places were designed to hook tourists rather than serve authentic flavours. Not the case here.

Excellent green curry and beef in oyster sauce, and my friend's grilled chicken was also great. Nice cocktails and friendly service too. The restaurant could just be a little cleaner in the dining area, but then it was a busy night so maybe our experience was a one-off. Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 November 2012

By accident we stumbled on this restaurant but we were so enamoured by it we came back to it 4 out of the 7 days we stayed in Patong!! Truly friendly and nice personnel, excellent food (try the deep fried fish!) and very, very reasonable prices. Slightly off the main road so you can get some rest from the crowds and taste some real Thai food. Recommended!

Reviewed 25 September 2012

As with the previous review, we accidentally came across this restaurant in a side street just off Bangla road. We had the red duck curry (generous serve), the spag bol, rice, mango sticky rice, banana fritters and icecream, along with drinks and it came to only 700 baht.

A lovely little place which was obviously very popular as there was a wait for tables. It had cocktails for only 130 baht also.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

My family and I were walking down a side street when we came across the amazing little cafe/restaurant. The service was great and the food even better. My kids loved the mango smoothies and I couldnt get enough of their works burger.

We ended up eating here 3 times.