Apsara Residence
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
C & N Hotel(Patong)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsnight guardclean roomsbangla roadpatong beachshort staywould stay againstayed here for nightsinternetphuketplugscleanersjungceylon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2012

THE STAFF

The manager/owner was very patient prior to my stay during the booking process. He was flooded with my emails and yet still replied informatively. In person, he is cheerful and hospitable.

The other reception staff are friendly, and aided when help is required.

THE ROOM

I stayed in their deluxe room. It's furnish and even have an iPhone docking player which is great for a music junkie like myself. Rooms are clean, spacious and nice. Housekeeping does a good job with my always messy room too.

THE PRICE

The prices varies during different seasons but given it's location and other factors, it is of a good price regardless of low or high seasons.

THE LOCATION

It is located 5-10mins walk away from Patong beach, jungceylon mall and Bangla road. There are minimarts, restaurants and massage places adjacent to the guesthouse, making it really convenient.

This is a place which I would recommend. Would I stay here again? YES!

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Iammalcolm
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I stayed at Apsara beginning September, found a good deal online and decided to give it a go. Some reviews mentioned very noisy rooms and location but in my opinion this wasn't true. I stayed at superior rooms and double window was available. Of course the street is busy but you choose for a center location. You can't have both advantages, quietness and city center. What for me was so surprisingly was the internet quality. I could reach speeds up to 30 mbps ! This I have never seen, sometimes not even in 5* hotels. Thanks for that. Rooms are well maintained and very clean, friendly staff and owner. I don't recommend this hotel for families with children.

Room Tip: My superior room was a little dark, because small windows. If you want big window and big balcony choose Standard Room
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Stayed here just few days ago. Miss this place. Miss staff and miss the owner. Took very good care of me. Helped me with trips, helped me with food choice, helped me when sick. Thank you all of you. Rooms are nice with excellent location. Few min to party area, few min to shopping mall, few min to beach. Good room with good internet and good aircon. I try to return next month for sure.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2012

After my 5 days stay at Apsara Residence I have been very pleased with the choice I made as its location is just as perfect as the overall accommodation experience. My good points for this place is: -Fast Wifi internet - Well Sized room- no extra fees for visitors – flat screen TV.

Even if I made my booking and posted my actual review on a different website I would like to point out the punctuality and overall freshness the cleaning service had on my stay, and even the residence Manager has personally made an effort to ensure the room cleaning is not over looked or forgotten.

If I would venture back to this excellent location I would only hope that my experience can be exceeded even more than my previous stay. Hopefully that will be soon.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are similar with Wooden interior design, Nice Wall Paintings, Flat screen TV also to mention is well sized rooms and fast internet...I stayed on the 2 floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank DErasmus
Reviewed 13 June 2012

My friend and I arrived very late (after midnight) after a long flight and were greeted by an extremely friendly and helpful staff member who showed us to our room with no hassle at all. Room was very clean, comfortable and modern. Bathroom and shower were not large but clean and tidy and suitable for 2 people sharing. Location is fantastic. Close to everything but far enough away from any noise from bars or clubs.

Staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. The owner greeted us one afternoon and asked us if we were comfortable and anything that we required.
For the amount we paid $15 AUD we could not have asked for more. Fantastic value for money and would definitely stay again if visiting Patong.

Room Tip: Request low floor as no lifts
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends