Lemongrass Hotel
Amata Patong(Patong)
US$41
US$29
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$70
Agoda.com
Seaview Patong Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$62
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$85
  • Pool
Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
US$145
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$121
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
US$55
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsfamily martpatong beachmalin plazanice budget hoteldeluxe roompad thairooms are cleanbangla roadbalconyphuketmarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We checked in on 7th April and stayed 1 night here. Early check in and late check out for free. Got upgraded to deluxe room (with balcony) without even asking for it. Clean, spacious room. The front desk was very helpful. 7-10mins walk to Patong beach. Free Wifi and computers to use internet. Not too noisy because the area is mostly made up of hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for free upgrade if they do not offer you.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2013

we stay in the standard room, it is very clean and tidy.. And all the staffs was kind enough when requested for checked in earlier as we reach on 8am. The location is very near to the 7eleven and family mart which is open 24 hrs. This brought us convenience however it is quiet far from the center of the Patong which is around jungceylon mall. We used 20mins to walk to there and the beach is also about 20mins.. The taxi over here all start with price 200baht, which we think that is quiet expensive by just bringing us to there in about 3 mins.. Hopefully there will be own taxi or mini bus provided to improve your service at great value. In overall, I am very happy with all the staffs and service here :-)

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

A short walk from the hustle and bustle of Patong Beach... Lemongrass was lovely.
Our room was beauifully presented upon our arrival with a scattering of rose petals on the bed and the bed itself was jus the right side of firm and at least 6' wide.

We were greeted upon our arrival and each morning by friendly pleasant staff and nothing was too much trouble, from being loaned free beach towels to booking taxis and domestic flights via the reception desk.

The communal areas are exceptionally clean and there is free WiFi throughout which worked perectly. You also have to option of two desktop computers in the lobby.

Overall I would rate the Lemongrass as Excellent.

Highly recommeded

J Francis

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Did a whole lot of research before I decided where to stay in Patong...

And my intuition was right, again...

...Lemongrass is a superb B&B, perfectly located, 45 mins from Phuket intl. Airport and about 15 mins walking to Bangla road (the happening place in Patong) and 15 mins to Patong Beach.

3 room categories to choose from, Standard, Superior and Deluxe. I wasn't sure when I booked...is it worth spending a little more for. deluxe room ? I guess yes...apparently the standard rooms are without windows...and the extra 300 baht are not a big deal anyways...
My room (502) on the 5th floor with balcony, facing the main road was spacious, very clean and nicely decorated. The air condition was a bliss:) the bed was good in size, mattress comfy and linen / towels changed daily if u wanted to...

Coffee and tea making facility included as well as water in the room. WIFI was working very well and very fast. The food down in the restaurant was aroy (yummy) thai food( I only ate thai food there) hello? Iam in Thailand, and who would order a Schnitzel in Phuket??!? But they do serve European food there as well.
My favorite was the green curry, morninglory, papaya salad, pad thai... Thanks to the chefs in the kitchen MAR and AYE, fantastic job guys !

The waiters BOY and DORLA were always polite and friendly, always there for a chat and recommendations:)
ARLEE helped me a lot by arranging a late check out, and ensured that I had a pleasant stay.
DOMO the receptionist is such a nice and professional guy. He helped me booking a trip to Koh Phi Phi, suggested me to visit the weekend market, gave me directions and showed genuine interest to make my stay a wonderful one.

There's a Family Mart (grocery store) right next to the Hotel as well as a Scooter rental (250 Baht per day= 6€)

My day trip to Phi Phi was 1000 Bhat = 25€, that was just awesome, I had a great time, don't miss visiting Bamboo Island there (hidden gem) ;)

A pity I haven't met Terry (the owner or manager) would have been a pleasure thanking him personally for such a wonderful stay !!

Amazing value for your money, don't check for other places in Patong, you won't leave Lemongrass disappointed :)

Have fun !!

Room Tip: It is worth paying the extra Bhat for a Deluxe room :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Great service, friendly staff including housekeeping,good food obviously much better than Bangkok,clean Rooms all at affordable service. Sometimes even though they don't understand the language yet they try to help.Liked the way you take care of your guests. Only the guy in the late night has a slight harsh tone as i had bought a guest, was heavily drunk agreed to pay extra in d morning but was harsh on paying at the same time. But above all else your hotel is one of the big reasons to come back to phuket. Will definitely advise all of you to check out and again i would like to check in soon.......

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends