“value for money”
Review of Lemongrass Hotel

Lemongrass Hotel
Ranked #17 of 412 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have just returned from Patong from a 3 week dental holiday.It was my first trip to Thailand and i found Lemongrass on the trip advisor website.Due to its high ratings and low cost i booked for the whole 3 weeks at the hotel.The location is close enough to everything Patong has to offer but not to close.The food is good,the rooms were big and kept clean each and every day.Also if you need a tut tut driver or taxi Mr Beer who is located right next door is a good honest family man.But the best thing about the place is the people that work there.From the owner Terry to the staff,i just wish staff cared as much about customer service in Aus as they did at Lemongrass.I thank them all very much for the hospitality they showed towards me.Oh and Ali the duty manager at night is the guy to see if you want to hire a scooter.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Nigel J

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed for 5 nights at this lovely little hotel. I was in a room on the 5th floor at the back of the hotel. Nothing to see but very quite. I loved the restaurant downstairs. Room service for breakfast was a bonus.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 18 September 2013

they had an arrangement with thai siam and provided our breakfast daily.the food was excellent the staff good fun and friendly,we went for dinner once and werent disappointed,try the lasagne its great

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Location great, staff friendly & welcoming, hotel clean comfortable, bathroom clean and spacious toilet extra clean facilities great food was cheap tasty and coffee was awesome. This hotel is such a great find and I will tell all my friends about it, great value for money everything is close by and walking distance, I'm already planning to go back again.thankyou Terry

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Astarmarkey
Reviewed 4 September 2013

if you wanna take a good sleep go to this hotel,not very far from crowd and this hotel so strategic if you want to explore phuket.

Plus
1.This hotel like your home.
2.Bed good quaty.
3.near 24 minimart,so it's a plus
4.with cheap price you get 3 star hotel
5.This hotel rent motorbike with good condition

Min.
1.I think just elevator,coz produced noise when the door is open

I am really recomendation with this hotel for you.
my problem with this hotel just a breakfast,when i am contact with the manager he told me give a free breakfast for 1 day because i stay for 3 nights but when i am come to this hotel a staff told me he can't give me a breakfast coupon.I think ok breakfast it's not a big deal,i don't want to ruin my vacation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The delux room I had was great for value, much better than I anticipated. Friendly staffs. Bar and restaurant area I found very relaxing to hang around to have a drink in the afternoon, strong wifi signals in this area and in room alike! A little short walk to the beach. There are little shops and stores along the way... Terry was happy to book tours for us and we were picked up from this location and also dropped off after the tour.
Definitely coming back and highly recommended to any travellers

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here for dinner on the way to the Simon Cabaret and the service was fast, very cheap! Also food was great! We had the bruschetta, spring rolls, pasta and pad Thai and it all came to 750BHT!! Would recommend for a cheap meal :)

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank annajosh08
Terry M, Owner at Lemongrass Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Anna

We are happy to hear your come for the food. Our restaurant is very popular with people from the street. Many hotels in the area that don't have a restaurant are kind enough to recommend our restaurant to go for a good meal. We are lucky we can offer our guests a nice place to stay and also a nice restaurant and atmosphere to enjoy a meal or a drink. We are open from 7:00 until midnight so you can come anytime of the day or night to enjoy.

Thank you so much for your review.

Kind regards