“A good hotel in Patong”
Review of Lemongrass Hotel

Lemongrass Hotel
Ranked #15 of 413 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was our 3rd stay at Lemongrass. Always a happy experience. Helpful staff, English speaking; good food, great coffee. The rooms are large and comfortable; clean. Even a mini bar. Very reasonably priced. It doesn't matter whether you want a room with a window or not as there are all types available, The wifi is excellent and works throughout the building. Plenty of cheap restaurants nearby and only a 10 min walk to the beach. Happy to recommend it and happy to stay there when we are back in Phuket.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was my first trip to Phuket. I took 2 rooms and requested for a quiet location and I got it. On fifth floor facing back side away from main road. Very quiet indeed. I checked in the midnight around 2 am, no problem. Restaurant on ground floor is an advantage in terms of reasonably priced and good quality food. Enjoyed massage everyday in the Life Spa across the road. Taxi stand, Family Mart, 7-11, various food outlets, Patong Beach, Jungceylone, Simon Cabaret and Malin Plaza are all within walking distance. Rooms are very clean and serviced everyday. Free water (2 bottles) and tea.coffee supplied everyday. Free WiFi connectivity is fast and good. Staff very helpful. They booked all my tours to Phi-Phi Island, Phuket Fantasea, Simon Cabaret and City tour. I got very good deals and peace of mind by booking with them. Will stay in this hotel if I go to Phuket again.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms not facing road if you want quiet sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My first impression when arriving at the hotel is very nice, his staff is excellent. more surprisingly, I got a free upgrade from a standard room into a deluxe room. lucky me!

their room is quite large and comfortable, clean and we were quite happy for it. very easy to find dinner. enough to walk 3 minutes to the rear of the hotel there are Malin Plaza. widely available street food and market for souvenir shopping.

to get the kata beach, karon, Big Buddha and Wat Chalong enough turn right from hotel and follow the signage.

if I go back to Patong, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

First time been to Phuket and I can say that this place is simply my most comfortable island holiday, had a clean and pleasant moments just chillin down at their cafe. Food is just alright and not too costly for two person, about 300baht can get pretty decent plate of italian and western.

Service is their main priority, having myself late for check in and found out that my room did not had a nicer view so I requested for a shift to other side, and they have done it for me with absolute kindness!

Also it was by far most strategic place to stay in. Get a bike just 200baht from their hotel, and beach is just 5mins away,famous shopping Jungceylon is about 10mins away. And if you want explore further to Karon or Kata beach the route to it is just slightly further up from the hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melvin L
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you need to experience some mouth watering delicacies, excellent hospitality..This is the right place to stay..Food was extra ordinary..Very close to the beach and located at the heart of Patong...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stayed in Thailand a week and had Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner there everyday!! Food is delicious!!!! We were a bit weary because a lot of people I know got sick when they went to Thialand but we did not get sick!!! That's why we chose to stick with the one restaurant! They have got free Wi-Fi in the restaurant! Staffs are extremely friendly!! The place is clean and looks nice!! Try their watermelon crush!!! Will definetely eat there again when we go back to Thailand!! Did not have anything from the European menu because it was more expensive and we can get chips and steak back home anyway!! Pad Thai, Green Curry and Masaman Curry were delicious!! I highly recommend those three dishes for anyone who want to try exotic cuisine!! Probably tried everything on the menu over that one week and evey meal were a standout!! :)

Room Tip: Did not stay there but ate a their restaurant everyday because the food was delicious and the hotel...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stayed in the Lemongrass Hotel, Patong for 5 nights after a liveaboard diving trip to the Similan Islands. The location is perfect, a little away from the craziness of Patong Beach but still close enough to get to the centre very quickly (and cheaply!). The staff are friendly and accommodating, the room was lovely - big bathroom and stocked fridge. Watching the world go by from the balcony was after a tiring day out at the beach or shopping was a nice end to the day. The quick WiFi was also used...a lot, both from the room and when dining.

Thanks to Terry and his team for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple