“Enjoyed my stay”

Ranked #112 of 322 Hotels in Patong
Bangkok, Thailand
“Enjoyed my stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was my second visit in phuket , I stayed at Citin Plaza hotel near in patong area.
I liked my room and swimming pool , Staff was friendly , breakfast buffet was good .
I stayed for 3 nights and i enjoyed my full stay as main market was very close in walk-in distance ,
I would love to comeback again here ,

Room Tip: superior room is very nice and comfortale
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Gan S, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear VizzyJ,
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for your review and great rating on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that our swimming pool, food and service were to your liking.
Our team in Citin Plaza Patong will be happy to see you again at our hotel and provide you great service and wonderful experience on your next stay with us.
Please send me a personal email to guest.relations@citrusheightspatong.com , so I will have chance to see it personally and make sure you have the same great experience at our Citin Plaza Patong.
Sunny regards from Phuket,
Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 11 August 2014

staff are good and very neat,clean rooms. This property is not like thailand's so called 3 star. I went phuket from dubai and guarantee this property give same pleasure which any 3 star property in dubai give.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Gold Coast
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,404 helpful votes
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was the 2nd hotel I have ever checked out of after only 1 night, and that is telling you how bad it really is. Now I went and tried budget style accommodation but this was a joke. The reception was friendly on arrival but that's about the only good thing I have to say. I will be uploading pictures of how dirty the rooms are, stains on the walls, old and tired looking furniture and lobby. Now it was only $45 a night, but for patong that's a lot and with no value.
The breakfast could only be described as leftovers from the day before and as minimal as possible to call it a snack. I was out after eating some fruit in 5 mins, then the shower, well after 15mins of waiting for hot water, it finally worked but that was enough for me to leave and was convinced by Julia to go to citrus heights- the sister hotel- see other review for that terrible place, that it was a nicer hotel and I should try it out, how do they call this place hotel and spa, it was like a run down backpackers hostel.
don't stay here unless you like dirty old rooms and walking 45 mins to the centre of town .
Again I can see the guest services manager has changed, so take note and maybe try fixing it.I would never return and will be telling all about my terrible experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
11 Thank mynewlifeistravel
Gan S, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Mynewlifeistravel,
We are very disappointed to learn that your stay with us was not enjoyable. Please accept our apology for some defects in the room –I’ve forwarded your information to our Housekeeping Department, so they will take care about the room and ensure we notice all the defects and problems in the rooms on time.
Please let me give some comments about the breakfast. We serve American style breakfast in Citin Plaza: eggs different style, sausages, bacon, toasts, cornflakes, vegies, pastries, fruits and some Asian dishes as well. Please contact me at guest.relations@citrusheightspatong.com if you’d like to share your comments about kind of breakfast you would like to see. We will really appreciate your suggestions.
Our hotel is situated at Prachanukhro Road – very close to everything that Patong area can offer: 10 minutes to the beach, 20 minutes to shopping mall. We also provide free scheduled shuttle service to mentioned above places.
One more time we are very sorry for your experience, we took all your comments on board and will do our best to make sure our valued guests have only positive impression and great experience with us.
Kind Regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Travellers are raving about these Patong hotels

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff here were very friendly and always helpful. The location was great, and easy to get to the main shops/beach all within walking distance. Hotel facilities and room were so clean and we really enjoyed our stay. Will definitely be coming here every few years for an overseas trip if they maintain their facilities this well. BRAVO CITIN PLAZA!! you have outdone me and Christina. I want to extend my warm thank you to the service desk staff, 'Krot' the porter, the pool bar manager.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Natinder S
Gan S, Guest Relations Manager at The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Guest, Natinder S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback of your most recent visit with us. Your great experience – is the biggest compliment for our staff at Citin Plaza Patong! Thank you so much for your kind words and recognition of the quality of service, provided by our team.
We hope to see you again in a not too distant future. Please send me a personal email to guest.relations@citrusheightspatong.com , so I will have chance to see it personally and make sure you have the same great experience at our Citin Plaza.
Kindest regards from Phuket,
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed here in June 2014. The hotel is new, clean, and very comfortable. We had a connecting room which is perfect for my family. The location is very convenient to both Bangla road and patong beach. Highly recommend to all visitors to Phuket. The best part is the price... 5 star accommodation for a fraction of the price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 533Hanoi533
Gan S, Guest Relations Manager at The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Guest, 533Hanoi533,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are very delighted to learn that you have such a positive impression after staying at our Citin Plaza Patong.Hotel&Spa. That is great that your family could enjoy our connecting rooms, convenient location and reasonable price.
We will be happy to see you again. Meanwhile we send you our best wishes and sunny greetings from Phuket and Citin Plaza Patong!
Best Regards,
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights and it was great. The hotel was cheap and the reviews seemed pretty positive so we booked up! And it was great, check in process was quick and easy. Front of house staff were very friendly, the hotel had great rooms and was exceptionally clean! Pool was a great little touch also. The location, for me was perfect. It's far enough away from everything to get a perfect sleep, but within 30 seconds if walking you hit and amazing good market. Then 10 minutes from that Bangla street! The walk seems far but there are markets along the way which are better than the markets near the street!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sam H
Gan S, Guest Relations Manager at The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Sam H,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and our future guests via TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to learn that your stay at Citin Plaza was so wonderful and you had such a great time with us. We appreciate your mention of our friendly staff, exceptional cleanliness and convenient location.
We will be happy to see you again and provide you the same exceptional service you truly deserve. We hope for the next trip to the Land of Smiles you choose our Citin Plaza Patong hotel. Please send me an email (guest.relations@citrusheightspatong.com) before placing a new booking, so I may see to it personal.
Kind Regards,
Singapore
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights for a business retreat in March 2014. I would say we had a lovely trip!
We contacted Ms Aey (Director of Sales) and their service was tops! As we were a large group, most request put forth to the team were met without much trouble. Rooms are very new though we were separated into 2 blocks since we booked many rooms.
Although I read reviews about bad wifi signals, I had no problems with it, we simply used the wifi at the lounge/lobby.
The team at Citin Plaza did an awesome job. Feedbacks from colleagues were great too~
I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank pink_akachan
Dear Pink_akachan,
Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. We are very happy to learn that your team and you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for joining us and spending your business retreat at Citin Plaza Patong. We are glad to know that our service was on top and our team ensured you had a great and comfortable stay.
Please come and visit us again, if not for the business trip, then for your holiday with friends, family or as a solo traveler.
Thank you once again for the recommendation; hope to see you soon at Citin Plaza Patong
Best Regards,