I booked over Internet, and it was nice welcoming for me. The hotel looks newely built, the room which I stayed from 15- 20 of April in-304- is well prepared with brand-new appiliances.. everything the guest may need is there. The bathroom is always ready to have a hot shower, aircondition is very quiet and cold enough. The swimming pool on the rooftopIt has pretty nice views of the Patong area. Breakfast was pretty delightful everyday.. so delicious :-)
The hotel location is good; you can go walking to Jangceylon mall, and the Bazzars (all kinds of staff !) around for (shopping)!... Alas, most drivers don't know the hotel location; big problem??? may be unsucceful marketing? Local amenities like groceries+local food available nearby.. It is close to all the major and minor attractions in the area.
Friendly and attentive staff.. especially receptionist Pook and manager Nok; I could know many about Thai traditions and folks from them.. and were very helpful. (thanks).
- I think I got the hotel at a relatively good price; so I would be keen to stay again in it.
Yaqdhan Mustafa- Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ashlee Heights Patong Hotel and Suites located in the island of Phuket, on Phang Mueng Sai Kor Road. It is a leisurely 15 minute walk to the beach and waterfront promenade and also within walking distance are a number of ethnic restaurants & pubs. The hotel is small and cozy with a total of 77 rooms with some having a mountain view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites Phuket