“Nice Choice”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Kata Beach, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice Choice”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

During my visit to phuket i was highly recommended to get something stitched. I am glad i went to Picasso tailors while i am in phuket...I want to thank Picasso tailors for stitching some wonderful dresses for me....my friends appreciated them a lot!!

Melbourne
“Amazing and professional service”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Have had a few suits and dresses made, excellent quality will def be back again. Was a wonderful experience, received great service. A must visit if your thinking about getting anything tailor made in Phuket!

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Picasso”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We discovered Picasso Tailor a few years ago and got a suit and a dress made. Ever since we have always returned to them. Our latest visit was in April this year. We got a couple of things made. Their choice of fabric is wide not to mention the quality! We are very happy with the service, their reasonable price and the amazing workmanship. Pam and Mike, you guys rock!! Thank you. We will visit again.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Reyna74
Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

In Phuket for a few days, looking for suits, pants and shirts, logged onto tripadvisor and BAM! Went to Picasso. No touting outside the shop (unlike SOOOO many others) and Pam and Sham were excellent. Very professional, gave great advice, which translated into a nice pair of suits, shirt and pants. So good, I made another set. You won't go wrong here folks, you will love the worksmanship and the customer service. I am intending to make a few more shirts, by mail order!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Austin J
Hobart, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Another sucessful visit!”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We have been back to Phuket and have visited Pam, Mike and Sam at Picasso. We have had more suits made as well as some special occasion items for our daughters wedding. As usual, the service and quality of the 2 suits, 2 dresses, 1 pair of pants, 3 shirts and 2 winter coats my husband and myself had made was fanastic. This is a must do visit if you are in the maket for quality clothes made from fine fabrics. I look forward to my next trip to Phuket to continue expanding my wardrobe.

1 Thank Kathy K