“Definitely recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Definitely recommended!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Went to Thailand for the third time in March. I always have shirts made on my trips around the world but nothing compares to Picasso Tailor. The quality and the service was great . I wear my Egyption cotton shirts on a daily basis and they are the most comfortable shirts i've ever owned . Cant wait for my next visit. Special design or something unusual, they will do it for you.
Management and staff are very helpful, sweet and friendly which makes that all happen in a nice atmosphere...
I wish them a good continuation of their business and again definitely recommend them...

Visited March 2013

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My cousin and his wife just came back from their visit to Phuket a few weeks ago and can't thank us enough to have recommended them Picasso. They were so impressed with the suits, shirts and dresses they got made. They enjoyed the hospitality they were showered with. We feel so happy that they were looked after and that Picasso has done it again. Thank you.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Quality Tailoring”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

I had one white shirt made at Picasso the quality of the material, workmanship, fit of the finished item is fantastic. The hospitality couldn't have been better. Don't bother with the lower end tailors in Patong you won't get the quality. Picasso is 100% the best. I will be ordering more shirts when I return home

Visited September 2013
Sydney, Australia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Never Fails”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We live in Australia and our son lives in London.
He wanted a new suit and had one made 4 years ago by Mike and Pam at Picasso Tailors.
He is still the same size so I arranged for Picasso to make him a suit and 2 extra pairs of trousers. All was made and shipped to the U.K within 3 weeks and it fitted like a glove. The quality was, as usual, first class. I am having 2 extra pairs of trousers made for myself at the moment.
After something like 15 years of dealing with Mike and Pam I can assure you of good service, good fit and good quality materials. Forget the tailor touts along Ocean Road etc. they are peddling only cheap rubbish.
Ron

Visited July 2013
Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Continues to be the Best!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We attended my brothers wedding in Phuket.

We chose to have Picasso look after all of the suits and also the bridesmaids dresses.

It was so easy, with Pam always quick to email back whenver we had a question.

The main proccess was all handled easily with all of us in Australia and Picasso obviously in Phuket.

We sent all the measurements over, and once we arrived we had our last fitting, and all the dresses and suits were ready to go for the big day.

The suits were very well made as always.

The quality and look of the Bridesmaides dresses was quite surprising how good they were and were to exact expectations of the girls.

All in all very easy to deal with and a pleasant experience.

We are now about to meet Pam in the coming weeks as she visits Australia, and we are all getting more suits and dresses made.

Cant Wait!!!