“If your in need of the best clothes at the greatest prices!”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 78 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Picasso Tailors can offer you wonderful selections of fabrics and tailor made clothing to all shapes and sizes. Beautiful cloths to make your mouth water . They visit Australia as well .
I recomend these wonderful people, so helpful, so kind. The clothes they make can make you feel 1 in a million not like the masses. I recommend you make a trip or contact when they come to Australia, you will not regret it . I have had clothes made for weddings and work , and special ocassions all of the highest quality. Spoil yourself without breaking your finance.
If there were more stars I would add them.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

November 2013. I have just returned from a 14 night, solo trip, to Patong, Phuket. I decided after a few days, to look around for some Thai silk to take home. A few results came up from my search. So I checked them out online before I began a walk around Patong.
My search led me into Picasso Tailors. What an absolute jewel of a find!!
I walked into an air conditioned oasis from the humidity and was greeted by the manager Peter. He allowed me to look around freely, no hard sell, just assistance when asked.
I ordered 1 ladies suit (jacket & skirt), 2 wrap dresses to my specifications/design requirements and another tailored jacket. Price was very reasonable and I was really happy.
I returned for a fitting. This was when I met one of the owners, Pam. A really nice lady who is genuine and very helpful. Refreshments and a seat were immediately offered to cool off a little before the fitting. Pam assisted me throughout my fitting. We were talking & I asked Pam if they could duplicate a favourite dress I had. The answer was of course, yes. The next day I picked fabric and dropped off my dress to be replicated. I had 2 made. I also took another shirt with me and had a replicate of it made too.
When I returned to pick up all of my new clothes I met Mike (Pam's husband). They are very friendly, genuine people who made me feel like part of their family. At the last minute, (day before I flew home), I had another shirt with me and I had it replicated and another skirt made to make 2 complete ladies suits. These last 2 items were completed and dropped off at the Resort with time to spare before my flight home.
In total I had made: 2 ladies suits (jackets & skirts), 2 wrap dresses (both lined & from my own design), 2 dresses (from a wardrobe favourite) and 2 shirts (from wardrobe favourites). I also had my husband and son's measurements and had 2 Thai silk shirts made for them each. (For my son's shirts as he is only 18, Pam asked would I like the sleeves made on trend with less fullness, which I wouldn't have thought of).
On my return home, the shirts fitted perfectly and were very well received. My son was very happy the sleeves on his shirts were a more slender fit. Thanks Pam.
The suits, dresses and shirts that I had made were all perfect! I was extremely happy with the garments and the price! They were all either packed into a suit carry bag or folded into a bag ready for packing.
Pam & Mike make business trips to Australia. On their next trip here, or our next trip there, I will have my husband & son measured up for suits. Another fab point about Picasso Tailor is all my measurements are kept on file for 5 years. So, I can message Pam & Mike to have more garments made from pictures, sketches or send over a loved item to be replicated. Many more garments will follow. Fantastic!
I found Picasso Tailors to be truly 5 star. Customer service, attention to detail, attention to fit, design specification and finishes were exceptional.
I have written this review so other travellers can be advised as to where to find the "best Tailor in Patong". I would like other travellers to have the opportunity to acquire exquisite clothing and to experience the exceptionally high customer service that has been my experience. One of the best decisions I made whilst in Patong Beach, Phuket!
Happy to be one of the "Picasso Family".
Thanks again Pam & Mike.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Thanks trip advisor. I chose Picasso based on reviews and the suit came out excellent. Material as selected, double stitching where required, seams straight, fitted right, they were prepared to fix any adjustments, and gave a suit bag to carry my stuff. Service was friendly and not pushy they were open all hours and delivered it in 24 hrs. We'll done Pam keep up the good work!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was recommended to try a suit made by Picasso by a friend who had recently returned from a trip to Thailand. From looking at the suits that he had brought back with him, I could tell that Picasso's work was of a quality standard.

When Pam and Mike visited Australia earlier this year, I jumped at the opportunity to get fitted out. I purchased a business suit, business shirt and dinner shirt which I can happily say are the best fitting garments in my wardrobe.

I had been searching for a dinner shirt, to wear at my wedding, for around 2 months prior to meeting Pam and Mike but hadn't found a shirt that would fit my lean figure. With only limited time remaining until the wedding, Picasso were able to turn around the three garments and post them to me within 2.5 weeks. Great service!

Would highly recommend Picasso to anyone considering a reasonably priced tailored suit.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Needed to get a wedding suits done for myself. Did a bit of research and went first to ANOTHER store in the list on the TripAdvisor page. What a mistake that turned out to be. The owner there was so rude and seemed more interested in seeing how much he could milk from a customer. Left that shop and remembered seeing Picasso in the list too and it was just a minutes walk away. How I wish i had stepped into Picasso first. They made you feel like you were family and took care of every single detail. The owners were very hospitable and took great care in asking what I needed. 2 suits were done in 3 days and I was incredibly pleased at how fast it was done as well as the quality and fit of the suits. Highly recommended and I was so happy to have met the people there.