“Best Shirts and Service”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 78 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I found Picasso great to deal with. They made me 10 fitted shirts and all turned out great. The service was exceptional as I was lso dealing with them from overseas. They were very hoest and responsive in their communication and I would highly recommend them to you.

Happy customer,

Nick P

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

***It might be a bit difficult to find this place... Here are simple directions to find Picasso. ***

1. It is located on the Main Street along Patong beach.

2. Look for Burgerking and Subway on the Main Street, in between these fast food joints, there is one alleyway.

3. Picasso is located on this alleyway, about 150ft away from the Main Street.

Went to Picasso Tailor after seeing several of my friends tailored their suit in Patong which were reasonably priced and quality finishing.

Did a total of 2 suits with Picasso and they were all wonderfully made to fit well and with details on the jacket liner that makes it all that special.

I told her the color I like for my tie; she picked a few ties (all different design) for me to choose from. Boy she has a great fashion sense, you can tell she's been in this business for a while!

Pam and her colleagues were super patient, nice, kind and will do extra work to make sure that all your requests are met. She will work around your budget too and was never pushy with me. She will be honest with you on what she can/cannot do with your budget.

Will definitely recommend them to my friends!

PS: Pam said she keeps clients' suit majoring on file. Even if you need to order more suits after you leave Patong, you can always shoot her an email with the design and material you like and Picasso will tailor your suits just the way you like it!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I've visited Mike and Pam for 2 years in a row now and I've always been extremely satisfied with the end result. They offer warm customer service and helpful advice with their wealth of experience in the business. There is a great selection of fabrics and prices are affordable. Definitely a great place to get suits done and I'd recommend this place to all friends in need of quality tailoring.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I was there in Phuket for business event when decided to try on them based on my friends' recommendations. The suit takes only 2 days to complete and delivered to my hotel room. The workmanship is superb i would say. Thumbs up! :)

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Picasso Tailors can offer you wonderful selections of fabrics and tailor made clothing to all shapes and sizes. Beautiful cloths to make your mouth water . They visit Australia as well .
I recomend these wonderful people, so helpful, so kind. The clothes they make can make you feel 1 in a million not like the masses. I recommend you make a trip or contact when they come to Australia, you will not regret it . I have had clothes made for weddings and work , and special ocassions all of the highest quality. Spoil yourself without breaking your finance.
If there were more stars I would add them.