“Awesome First Tailored Suit for this American”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome First Tailored Suit for this American”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Patong Beach is littered with aggressive suit salesmen. I spent several days in Bangkok and went to one the where the pitch was aggressive and high pressured. I read reviews before making a decision where to go. I came to Picasso and it was quite and easy. I had no idea what I wanted and was happy I had a friend with me who wears suits daily as it truly is custom and there are a lot of options! Instead of a negotiation back and forth I was given options on material to lower the cost. This felt more like American cost savings to me and I was much more at ease because of it. I had a suit and two shirts made and I really enjoyed coming back in for the multiple fittings. The owner made sure I was comfortable with everything and the whole experience just made me feel great. I also love my new suit and cannot wait for an excuse to wear it. They also keep your measurements in case you want to order again. I don't have any other experience with tailored suits but I would definitely recommend them.

Jeremy from Florida

Tauranga, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful work, and very friendly”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

After doing a bit of research on trip advisor, I narrowed my choice of tailor to two or three, after visiting each of the stores, we instantly decided in Picasso.

Their range of fabrics is great, Pam, Mike and Peter are all very helpful and friendly and not at all pushy.

I bought two suits and several shirts, and I am completely pleased with how they have come out. The quality of the suits and shirts is very good, and they fit and look amazing.

Would recommend to anyone!

Thanks Pam, Mike and Peter :)

Visited April 2014
Kata Beach, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Consistent Service"”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Yet another visit this year to Phuket with my parents.....but this time we extended our radius to Krabi,Trang and Surathaani.

A must see places in thailand on road trip. The best way or my way is by your hired car possibly self driven or you can choose to go in the fully chilling air conditioned buses from Phuket Bus Station 2.

These places offers an un parallel experience of nature and thailand.

However as my last visit...i visited Picasso tailor once again this time to shop for my family. The people were courteous and welcoming as usual. They helped them select good fabric and the color of choice. They also stitched everything at a price reasonable then 5 shops in the same area.

Visited April 2014
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite tailor”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I visited Picasso Tailor last month. Mike and Pam were very friendly and helpful. They have great advise for materials and style as they know I'm very particular in materials.
I really love the office wear and all my colleagues were asking me where I got them?!
Great quality and affordable price - I will definitely recommend to everyone.

Visited March 2014
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best of the best again !!!!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Went back for more suits and shirts , and this time a overcoat. Beautiful work again. Thank you Peter , Mike & Pam for the wonderful service. Love my cloths, they fit and feel great.
My friends are very happy too.Will be back again soooon.thanku guys you are perfect tailors .Will surely recommend any person looking for tailoring clothes in Phuket.

Visited March 2014