“Maximum recommended !!!”
Review of Exclusive Tailor

Exclusive Tailor
Ranked #5 of 72 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Tailoring at Exclusive Tailor Patong, Phuket Exclusive Tailor has been established since 1988 and providing tailoring services for international and local market needs. Our goal is simply total satisfaction of customers.We carry international recognized materials and equipments to create original clothes completely fit on your size. You can be assured of the durability and longevity of every piece made. Whatever your occasion you are having, we are pleased to make your clothes for dressup days.
Hamburg, Germany
“Maximum recommended !!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Because my stay in Thailand/Phuket, a good friend of mine in Germany recommended me,
if i need suits, to go at Exclusive Tailor in Phuket.I went there to make two suits of me.After i meet
Johnny and Nitu i was overwhelmed of the hospitality and Attention of both,After i note the perfect
fitting and quality, also because of the Top-Team, i decided to take two more !!!!
Thanks to Exclusive Tailor.

Visited January 2014

• Slovak first
  • Thai first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent job”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I visited the shop when I was in Thailand for vacation in March 2013. The staff is very nice and the work they do is very good at a very good price. I would surely go there again in a next visit

Visited March 2013
Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Service that lived up to their Reputation”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Not having worn a suit in over 18 years, I was fearful when threatened with "you have to wear one to your niece's wedding"! Since we had planned a trip to Phuket this year I decided to do a bit of research into 'tailors in the Patong district'. I found TripAdvisor had several shops listed - there seemed to be many 'excellent' tailors in Patong - many of them, though had the odd 'POOR' or "TERRIBLE' reviews.
I did find one which had NO 'POOR' or "TERRIBLE' reviews. Exclusive Tailor seemed to have pleased all of their clients.
From the moment you walk in you can feel the quality accompanied by the usual Thai friendly service. (They have been there for over 20 years)
Sunny and the team welcomed us with a cold drink and guided me to chose the 'Four Season Fabric' that would suit me best Sydney's hot & sticky Summer.
First measurement took about half an hour waiting for the tailor to arrive to take the precise measurements, which suited us well as the air conditioned premises. In that time we had chosen material for 2 shirts and buttons.
Next day we went back and did a trial fitting of the trousers, jacket and shirt. Some tweaks were required for the trousers.
Next day everything was ready. Jacket, 2 pairs of trousers, 2 shirts (including optional special buttons). They even threw in a (matching silk) tie at no extra cost. I have never looked so good in a suit - even better than my wedding 26 years ago! The style and colour was quite slimming!!
Thank you Sunny & team for making a potentially horrific experience, a pleasant and quite satisfying one. To conclude my summary i would like to mention that all my gear was neatly folded in plastic wrap to neatly fit into my luggage.
I DO like to recommend when the product is deserving!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Andrew Z
Exclusive T, Owner at Exclusive Tailor, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Andrew..

Thanks for your wonderful review.

Will pass on the review to Sunny.

We have your sizes kept in our record. In future if you need any more suit or shirt . just let us know.

Cheers,

Exclusive Tailor.
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing service!!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Went to get some pants made, and was a little hesitant at first, but was really pleased with how everything turned out. They altered everything after the initial fitting, and even delivered to our condo. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have custom clothes made. There are a lot of sketchy shops in Phuket. This is not one of them.

Theo.

Thank you for your review.

Looking forward to see you again soon.

Exclusive Tailor.
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent service & product”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

There is a reason why there isn't someone trying to drag you into this store...they don't need too.
I am stiil wearing shirts and pants from our previous trip 6 years ago.
They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.
Friendly and helpful too.

Visited January 2014
Bro..

Thanks for your review..

Hope to see you in Sydney this winter..

Johnny.