Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Good value for money, generally clean. Good aircon and great location, however a little noisy at night.
Generally helpful staff who have good knowledge and contacts to book tours/ airport transfers etc
Would definately stay here again

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Less than a minute to the beach and Bangla Road, great staff, and good air-conditioning.

I arrived early in the morning around ten, hungover, sick, and exhausted after five days of intense partying in Koh Phangan. The staff were amazing and I am so embarrassed I have forgotten their names. I was promptly taken to my dorm room, given a warm blanket, some very genuine and needed sympathy and merrily went to sleep.

I slept till very late in the day and when i awoke i realized i had no clean clothes and had to depart very early the next day. No problem, laundry could be done for me by midnight. How would i get to the airport so early next morning? No problem lovely lady at reception books me a taxi. Great people here.

I did manage to stagger to Bangla Road and it is very close. Heaps of nightlife there and food options at the far end. Due to my sensitive nature at the time of stay I could hear the clubs early in the morning still which was mildly annoying but if your out partying it would be fine, or get earplugs.

I loved it here, the taxi arrived bang on six and I was on my way. Thank you so much caring, helpful, and lovely staff at Patong Backpacker Hostel. If I am back in Phuket, I will stay again.

Room tip: Less beds equal less people. Bottom bunks rule.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I want to thank my friend, Sumardi, for recommend this hostel to me 2 years ago. This is the second time I stay there with my whole family. Very strategic location, just walk across the street to Patong Beach. Or, 5 minutes walk to Bangla road ( nightlife centre ). Very helpful staff, take us to the night market and many other interested places, fell like my auntie, will miss her a lot. Sure will go there again next time.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I really thank to Agoda because I booked this hostel. when i writing this review i'm still staying here. I like the location because very near Bangla road that has strong attraction for the madness nightlife. near to Jungceylon mall, banzaan market (the central local foods and cheap). the staffs really helpful. even now one of the staff asking me to join her to have fun in Bangla road. my journey to Phuket is my first solo travel. I do hope in the end I will not forget the memories here and of course the great and nice stories.

Room tip: just enjoy what you get and be prepare for the padlock for your own safety box.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I was really surprised how patient and friendly ALL the Thai staff in this hostel. My friends and I arrived late in the evening and we bombarded the receptionists with a lot of requests - room change, locker requests, beer, free snacks and we never heard a single complaint from them! We could have been kicked out if we did this in other hostels.

The location is at the center of the action in Patong - the beach is just 5 mins away, Bangla road is just a short walk and there are lots of restaurants and night markets around.

This hostel is best fit for travellers with very tight budget. This hostel provides the basics - clean room, bed matress, toilet, free breakfast, common room. The hostel itself does not look that new though but if you're just looking for a place to sleep, then this is the hostel for you.

Date of stay: April 2012