“Professional and Wonderful”

International Green Mint Massage
Ranked #24 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Nanai area of Patong Beach, IGM Massage offers our customers relaxing moments with a range of different authentic massages, especially Thai massage. We place emphasis on quality massages at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 14 September 2012

My boyfriend and I had a great experience here with excellent service. They are so professional, clean, and catering at IGM. You don't feel dirty and grungy like at other massage places - its high class and extremely affordable! I give it 5 stars!

8  Thank Tara H

Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

very friendly personal, fair prices.
a real good massage. had two aroma-therapy-massage in my holidays here - it was great!
maybe you need a taxi to the location, but that's no problem in patong.
;-)

5  Thank markuskraft
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Consistantly excellent massage, It doesn't matter which lady you get. They told us that they are all in partnership together, so they all have a vested interest in making this place successful .
The place was spotless and had a lovely aroma as soon as you walk in. We tried to get in at Sweet Lemongrass which is 2 minutes around the corner but they were booked out. I'm not disappointed though as these ladies were wonderful.

6  Thank Jackie2102
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The ladies are gentle enough while still giving you a very good stretch. I am not one for massage, but my wife was there and wanted to go back, and I thank her for dragging me along. As expected in any real Thai massage parlor, cold towels to start, hot green tea to finish, and a restful relaxing deeply satisfying massage in between. My young sons were so peaceful, they slept :-) . Well worth the trouble of finding them as they are not on the main strips, but then you are getting a real massage not a tourist botched job and at a very cheap price.

5  Thank mayhemQ
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Wow indeed, we tried to get into the place around the corner, the one that gets all the tripadvisor comments about in Patong.
Sadly they were full for many hours so they suggested we go back up the hill, turn left and try the IGM massage place.
We were so glad they suggested it, it's great, nice and quiet, lovely staff and a good price, but best of all, these ladies know their stuff, really really good foot massage, strong and painful, but spot on.
Give them a go, you will not be disappointed.

8  Thank Mr_rossduncan