“John K the best massage I have ever received”

International Green Mint Massage
Ranked #22 of 77 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Nanai area of Patong Beach, IGM Massage offers our customers relaxing moments with a range of different authentic massages, especially Thai massage. We place emphasis on quality massages at reasonable prices.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“John K the best massage I have ever received”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have just returned from Thailand and went to IGM 4 times for a massage, 2 thai massages at 350 baht each, very cheap, one sports massage and a coconut oil massage, all for 90 mins, I have never had a better massage anywhere and I have tried a few places, I have a very stressful,full on job, on the go and on my feet all day and get very tight muscles and headaches from the back of my neck, I have never felt better and so relaxed in my own body like I have after receiving these massages, I wish we had a great place like this in Australia, the owner and girls there are very nice and all speak English and totally professional, I did not know I had so many sore aching muscles in my body until they were massaged and can not believe how good I feel, I highly recommend to anyone going for a massage, they also offer a refreshing towel to refreshen yourself and a tea and great chat, excellent service

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Johnkafe

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great massage for a good price”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I received a full aromatherapy massage for 90minutes each for a total of 1000 bhat. The ladies were very professional and courteous, the room was small but air conditioned and the massages were heavenly. Considering how many hundreds of massage places there are around, i'm glad we went to this one and would go there every day if I could! Very relaxing.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Sarah C
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“High Quality Massage”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I went here about 7 times. The massage was excellent and very professional. The owners were very friendly and they spoke English quite well. We had some nice chats over tea! Would have gone more if we were there longer!

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Atulya B
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“VERY GOOD SERVICE”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I was very happy that i travelled the extra distance up Nanai Rd and Noy is the lady to ask for - Number 1 in Patong

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Terry C
Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrible place to visit”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Read the review and went for a try. It was a nightmare. Not even close to what I expect. Never going back there again.

2 Thank tn1981