All reviews rooftop pool bangla road thai standards bangla rd recommend this hotel low season quiet at night night market stayed here for nights cleaners
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

They are the best hotel in patong beach , nice location and clean room.
They have good customer service special Jonny in reception .
It's just 100 meters from walking street and very safe places also you can find many restaurants around and different types of food .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Azzam A
Victor H, Manager at Patong Hemingway's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Azzam,

Thank you so much for your choosing Patong Hemingways for your holidays.
We truly hope that we could have the opportunity to see and serve you again and again soon.

Sincerely yours,
Rina
GM

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I was very pleased for the size of the room for the price. Admittedly it was low season. Wifi worked very well in the room not so good in the foyer. Bed was comfortable and close to beach and Bangla Road for good walks. I did have an issue with a smell coming out of the little cupboard in the hallway just outside my door, but once inside all was fine. Bug spraying seemed to have happened as I saw some dead ones on the floor.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank bulegila
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I had a very good room, very clean, easy to get to etc. This was my 10th visit to Phuket, and the 6th time I have stayed in this hotel. The staff are very welcoming, the food is amazing, especially the breakfast which is in the price, which is also extremely fair. It has got two bars, down stairs and the pool bar. The pool itself is fantastic for the size of hotel, and you can just chill out there. The owner is always about, very easy to talk to (he's a Brit), helps you with suggestions what to do, where to go etc. I will be back next year and already looking forward to it.

Room Tip: There are two suites, I had one, whilst they are great the average room is just as good.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robbie C
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, for the price can't complain.. The maitress on bed is awesome for Thai standards too. Pool bar on top is great too. Friendly staff. I give 4 stars only because the balcony was small.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Actually I didn't stay in this hostel (I guess?) but in the other Hemingway Hotel (without the Patong) but I just couldn't find it.

Plus: 1) really close to Bangla Rd, and walk 7 mins to Night Market. 2) big and comfy bed, I like it. 3) they clean the room thoroughly and I love it. 4) WiFi is pretty fast and reliable.

Minus: 1) bathroom smell really bad! 2) the soap dispenser ran out of body soap. 3) AC is veeeery cold. and it's located right beside the bed, so it's useless to have blanket. 4) no breakfast, ofc. it would be great if they have some bread and jam even for some bahts. 5) all Hemingway's staffs are not friendly (even those in Hemingway Silk) they never smiled to us. Scary.

I would suggest to rent a room in Hemingway Silk, since it's even closer to Night Market. And the rooms are more clean and big than the other Hemingway's hotels.

Room Tip: Choose a room far from the elevator, it could be noisy at times when the hostel is fully occupied
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends