“Nice Pool & Bar”

Novotel Phuket Vintage Park
Ranked #7 of 319 Hotels in Patong

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (387)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I'm a photographer who travel quite often for leisure and work which allow me to stay at many different rating of hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars in different countries. My recent trip is my usual favorite country Amazing Thailand (Phuket). This trip i choose to stay at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park which is located at the idea location in Patong. It is not far from Bangla Road and the Jungceylon Shopping Complex where i can enjoy the quiet and relaxing moments during my stay and about 10 mins walk to Bangla Road if i wana party all night long.

There are 4 points which i wana share with everyone so i rated this hotel as Fantastic 4.

Fantastic 1: Their staffs and services are beyond my expectation. When i first check in when i arrived about 8pm, the aircon in my room is not cold and i thought it might be due to the hot weather outside so it might take some time. Then i went out to Jungceylon for dinner follow by some drinks. By the time i went back to my hotel room, it is about 11+pm and i went for my shower and when i settle down on my bed, it is 12+am. I still feel that the aircon is not cold since im back to my room for more than 30mins so i decide to call the room service. To my surprise, 2 technician came knocking on my door within 10 mins with a smile on their faces and even say sorry to disturb me at this hour... Oh no... I should be the one to say sorry as i should have called them earlier at about 8pm when i check in. After checking my room aircon, they told me they will go and check other place maybe the compressor and will get back to me asap and say sorry to me again for holding me up.... About 15 mins later, they came back and told me it should be ok now and if there is any problem, just call them again even if its 3am...This really impress me cos some hotel take their own sweet time to do things for you and worst of all they will show you their attitude if you call them at this hour.

Fantastic 2: The room is spacious with pool view and the wifi reception is very good. I don't have any problem surfing the net and chatting with my friends and family online at the balcony with the nice view....

Fantastic 3: Their swimming pool concept is impressive . There is a pool bar and you can enjoy a drink while you are in the pool without getting dry. I also observe that they handle the hygiene of their pools very well. Everyday when im having my breakfast at the restaurant, i notice that they clean their pools every morning. There are also activity such as Thai Food Cooking and Pizza Making Lesson with reasonable fees which my wife and mum will be interested. Another thing i like is that they have kids room which is suitable for my kids 2 and 5 yrs old. They also have Gym room for people who like to do workout..

Fantastic 4: Kids under the age of 16 accommodation is free when they stay with us in our room including their buffet breakfasts. Their breakfast spread is very good and their food is nice.

It is really a good hotel which i have an extraordinary experience and stay during my trip. I am looking forward to come back again together with my family as i always share good things with them.....

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Davis n
NPVP, Manager at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Davis n,

So many “fantastic” in your review. I think you hit the jackpot during your stay and hope that, as a photographer, you had time to take a few shots. I was actually looking forward to see some of them attach on your review. Don't hesitate to share them on our Facebook page.

I will review next week with our Chief Engineer how to prevent such air condition issue in the future but I am glad to see that they solved the problem with such professional manners. I will definitely share it with them. As our housekeeping, they are our shadow team that no one usually pays attention to but we couldn't live without them. Many thanks for putting them on the spot light.

Novotel is the Family Brand of Accor and there are many advantages to come in family such as the free breakfast for 2 children below 16 years old while taking with parents. But also welcome gift, a Kids club, plenty of kids activities, dedicated employees and even a Spa Treatment.

Davis n, we look forward to see you back with your all family next time and for the Best Price Guaranteed, check our rates on novotel.com/8099. ACCOR Le Club members enjoy added benefits at the hotel Le Club Lounge.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and our daughters stayed in two deluxe pool rooms, the rooms where amazing. From the time we arrived the Novotel staff could not do enough for us, very clean and a pleasure to stay. I would recommend the Novotel Vintage Park to everyone. Thank you again for making our holiday, 8 nights of bliss.

Stayed July 2014
5 Thank Queenslanders1
Dear Queenslanders1,

What a review and glad to see that your holiday was a bliss. It is exactly what we are aiming for.

The Deluxe Pool Access rooms are really perfect and I have to say that I am always staying in such room too as soon as I am in holiday. Nothing better that to open the balcony door and just walk inside the pool. Really worth the extra bucks.

Queenslanders1, thank you for sharing a bit of your holiday with all of us and for the Best Price Guaranteed, check our rates on novotel.com/8099. ACCOR Le Club members enjoy added benefits at the hotel Le Club Lounge.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

From the start we loved it, we read a number of reviews and as always were concerned when making the decision to stay here. There were comments made about the staff and the hotel itself.
The staff were very good and we had no issue throughout our whole stay. The hotel was very nice, the pool was excellent. The kids loved the size of the pool.
There were comments made about the walkways being very slippery when wet. We found that some work had been done to limit the amount of water coming into the walk way areas. I think it is hard to have open walkways to create a sense of space and openness and then have them closed in enough to limit the water on the ground.
The food was great, there was a large assortment of food available for breakfast. It does get busy like most good hotels so you need to expect that if you go at peak hour there will be less tables and food will go quicker.
The hotel is in an excellent location, you feel like you are staying at a resort out of town once you are inside the hotel itself. Once you are out on the street you are very close to Bangla and a couple of minutes from the beach.
Rooms were as expected, cleaned daily and had all the usual essentials. Beds were comfortable compared to some other hotels we stayed at in Phuket.

Would have loved a pool access pool but we had young kids

In all we loved our 3 weeks here, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank xJaMelx
Dear xJaMelx,

Many thanks for taking time to give us this 5 stars review following your stay in our resort 3 months ago. I have to think that you still have many good memories in mind.

Our Executive Chef and his team were happy to hear your compliment about the breakfast and they even display it on their staff board as a reward. I agree that we do have a "rush hour" sometimes for breakfast but as you said, it is common to every hotel.

Been a resort in open air have his challenge from time to time. We always looking at solution to improve our actual system and do follow the yellow sign.

As I am not sure in which room type you were staying, I can recommend you our family room for your next stay. Located on the ground floor, you can access the pool ground from your balcony. Inside the room, you will find 2 independents bed rooms with their own bathroom (one for the parents with a King Bed and one for the kids with a bunk bed).

xJaMelx, once more, we appreciate the time spend to write this review and look forward to see you again soon. For the Best Price Guaranteed, check our rates on novotel.com/8099. ACCOR Le Club members enjoy added benefits at the hotel Le Club Lounge.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff were most helpful during a medical emergency, sent me flowers and a fruit platter to wish me a speedy recovery. I can't thank Jane, May and Michael enough for wonderful service. Will definitely return, a spa/pool room is a must. Enjoyable first trip to Thailand.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Jasna5
Dear Jasna5,

It is great to see such title before starting to read a review. Many thanks for that.

Glad that you appreciate our team dedication and attention during such critical time for you. Rest assured that your compliments have been passed on.

Jasna5, thank you again for the review and looking forward to see you again in the near future. For the Best Price Guaranteed, check our rates on novotel.com/8099. ACCOR Le Club members enjoy added benefits at the hotel Le Club Lounge.

Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel for five days. The location is very good.The room is big enough for 2 adult plus 2 kids. My kids enjoyed playing in the swimming pool. They stayed from 10am to 5pm in the pool and not willing to leave there. There are a variety of kids activities provided by the Hotel kids club, some activities, like pizza making ( with cost), still very cheap, only 150b per kid. The breakfast buffet is average. We appreciated the hotel allowed us to check out late at 3pm, because of evening flights. Dont forget to try the Hotel Spa!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank FlorenceLHongKong
NPVP, Manager at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear FlorenceLHongKong,

We do know how much family quality time is important to our customers when they decide to book with Novotel and it is always a pleasure to read feedback like yours.

Since you have stayed most of the day at the pool, I am glad that you let your kids try our activities and I have one question: How was their home made pizza? Please let me know.
We are will soon renew our breakfast with more variety and I am sure that you will see the difference next time.

FlorenceLHongKong, I am glad to see the flexibility of the front desk in regards to the late checkout (to all reviewers, it is only upon availability on the day of your departure) and we do hope that you are already planning your next trip. For the Best Price Guaranteed, checks our rates on novotel.com/8099. ACCOR Le Club members enjoy added benefits at the hotel Le Club Lounge.