“Best suit”

New Era Fashion Tailor
Ranked #34 of 85 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: New Era Fashion Tailor is a global vertically integrated lifestyle and fashion group. We are offering high-quality, fashionable casual and professional wear for men, women, young adults and children. Our designers and tailors are experts in making designer dresses, stylish shirts , pants and suits etc . Our store is a satisfactory point for those men and women in the aspect of designing and stylizing. Our work quality, dedication and commitment to the customer are remarkable. Our entire customer from various places are always being thankful for our services.We have maximum of design ideas which can be implemented tailoring with the customer’s own thought. We are situated at Patong Beach Phuket. A nice place to have a fantastic experience in different clothes variety and quality.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unbelievable craftsmanship and very friendly staff. I was over whelmed by how good my suit made me look. Very professional and helpful, would recommend to every one

All reviews
"back home"
in 6 reviews
"visit phuket"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I got clothes made, 2 vests, 2 skirts, shirt and a suit. The staff were very helpful, price was descent and clothes fitted perfectly, we had a measure, then fitting and pick up next day. Would certainly recommend without hesitation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, really good prices and suit looks amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting thailand patong.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

After traveling Patong Beach i became overwhelmed with all the pushy tailors, until I ran into new era tailor great services for a great price and they treated me and my wife with great common courtesy will definitely recommend once i am back to the states for future purposes.

Jordan