“Amazing coffee!”

i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 413 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We didn't stay here stayed down the road but had breakfast here a couple of times. The coffee was the best I've had in a long time and the food really good as well. The manager/owner was great, really polite and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 November 2013

First time in Phuket, I-Kroon really gave me a pleasant place to stay. A quite big and furnished room, clean, comfy bed, all in affordable price. The owners are friendly and helpful. Don't hesitate to ask them ;) Ah, they also have good foods to fill up your stomach.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 14 November 2013

After trying street meat, little caffe places and bars all trying to make a bacon and egg sandwich or a croissant with a nice latte but failed! Check I-Kroon cafe out! A little area slightly not developed with building work but this excellent little hotel and coffee shop is like gold dust! Very smart excellent menu and great food, and very helpful staff, we didn't stay but the rooms look identical to a place we stayed which are spacious, if I found this little place out sooner I'd have had breakfast here every day!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We didn't stay at the hotel but we wish we had as the rooms are big with everything you need at a good price. We ate in the cafe every day during are stay in patong as the owners Nuch and Book were amazing they made you feel at home and how can you forget Mimi the boss :) very friendly. There are a lots of different choices to pick from there wonderful menu, the milkshakes are a must, and free wifi. I would definitely recommend friends and family to stay here and I will stay here when next go to patong. We miss you Nuch and book. Highly recommend

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I really love this place because it's so clean and the owners are nice. This place is so hygiene and cheap. The room is full with facilities which you can be comfortable while you stay here. Nuch and Book are friendly and willing to help all of guests. I enjoyed a lot with food and coffee here. There are a lot of choices of foods and beverages you can select. Even it does not locates at the front beach but you spend short time for walking to the beach. Don't worry for crime because this place protect you by keycard for entering to each room. I do confirm for your safety when you choose to stay here. By the way don't believe me as long as you touch it by yourself. Well enjoy your trip in Patong buddies :)

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I had the most memorable stay, the staff were ever so helpful. They look every extra step to ensure you enjoyed your stay. Nuch and Book are the owners and look after you the whole time you stay. The food was amazing, always fresh and so tasty. The coffee is the best in Patong. I stayed 10 nights and wish I could have stayed more. The rooms are beautiful with all facilities, cleaned everyday and security is fantatsic. I loved that it was so close to all the shops and the nightlift district but yet still far enough away that you can enjoy the peace and quiet and just soak up the local life. Straight across the road was the shops that loacls own which was even a huge bonus. Would definately recommend staying here to anyone and will be staying there again soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

This is my first trip to phuket. I-kroon certainly gave me a great hospitality. very clean and furnished rooms at great price. They also serving some must-try croissants. The lovely couple and mimi the boss certainly makes me feels like home. They are very friendly and could give you any assistance for your trip in phuket. Certainly a highly recommended place for you to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Kata Bai D
Kata Bai D
#1 of 65 in Kata Beach
Baan Malinee Bed and Breakfast

Been to i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel? Share your experiences!