“best place to stay in patong” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Siam Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patong
Cafe Siam Guesthouse
Ranked #28 of 222 Speciality Lodging in Patong
Shellharbour, New South Wales, Australia
“best place to stay in patong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

will be my third stay at this terrrific guesthouse,when i go in june for 1 month.cannot speak highly enough about cheryl and dana ,nothing is too much trouble for them,and will do anything to make your stay enjoyable.rooms are the cleanest you will find in any hotel,but not with the price tag.wonderfull food too.only problem is too many people will know how good this guesthouse is and i may have a problem to find a vacancy ,maybe i should find some negatives,but unfortunately i cant. trevor ( australia)

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

2nd trip to Patong and the best so far. Let me say that on my first trip I stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort which i thought was as best as it gets. Im sure it is when it comes to resorts but when it comes to VALUE and comfort, then this is the place. I came back to Patong to finish my dental work and I didnt neet anything too major for myself since i had just come from Afghanistan living in the CRAP! I arrived HKT and was swiftly picked up by a driver in which i had coordinated with Cheryl/Dana. He drove me right to the front door of the guesthouse at which i met with Cheryl and got a tour or the guesthouse and some helpful information on the area and room. Cheryl made me comfortable right away with her great attitude as well as her knowledge of Patong. After getting me situated in my room she handed over my key and wish my a good night. With the location of the guesthouse being only about a 2 min walk to Bangla road, i found myself there shortly after. The next morning i woke up and went down and met Dana and had some of Cheryls delicious cooking. The presentation of the room was just as the photos here. Its super clean and looks like a freshly renovated building. The hot water heater is tricky but cheryl will show you how it works. I just didnt fully pay attention. The bathroom was clean. The beds were soft and very clean. I also had a double slidding window in RM # 3. I was able to look down of the side street below. Everyday my room was cleaned as though it was my first time arriving. I was so shocked at how clean it was i started only asking for towels because the room was never allowed to get dirty. . Cheryl was very friendly and asked me if i had any plans for day trips while i was there. I told her yes and she was able to assist me with planning my trips as well as getting me a HUGE DISCOUNT on all 4 of the day trips i took. Total spend was $200 US dollars and every cent was well worth it. If ever i needed some assistance Cheryl was there to provide it. I currently do not have plans of visiting Thailand again soon but after such a great stay at the guesthouse i find myself thinking of returning again during low season. I would definitely recommend this guesthouse to EVERYONE. Its #1 on here for a reason.. Thanks Cheryl..... Greg

Room Tip: Rm # 3 is the Penthouse if you ask me!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

This is the best place to stay in Patong!

The Aussie family that runs the guesthouse and cafe are really sweet and more than happy to help you plan your stay and point out some great sights/highlights to make your stay even better.

Rooms: the rooms are super clean and modern but have beautiful Thai art to make it feel local.

Location: The location is ideal if you want to be steps away from everything but still have a nice quiet stay. Two blocks from Bangla road, markets in all directions in the surrounding blocks, and Patong beach is a short 5 min walk away.

Noise: Even though it is really central, the rooms are actually quiet (and have awesome a/c) because the road that the guesthouse is located on is regulated so there is very little traffic on it.

I would definitely go back!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

We stayed in Cafe Siam Guesthouse for 1 night, we would probably stay much longer if they had vacancy!
Located 2 minutes walk from Bangla Rd (center),
close to everything, the owner is really welcoming and helpfull, good food at the Cafe, the room was squeaky clean,
and it seems like we stepped into a 4 stars hotel!
Safe in the room + fridge, large shower (though the water pressure was a bit low), and hearty decoration of the room.
Quiet at night time, what else can you ask for? :-)
Two thumbs up.

Room Tip: We got the triple room which might be larger than the others...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

The seductive feature of Siam Ink, Cafe and Guesthouse is LOCATION

Located In the very heart of Patong is this haven of peace and comfort, a feel of being world away from the bump and grind of the crazy Patong

The guesthouse is private, minimal and modern. The rooms are impeccably clean, spacious amd sophisticated. All modern pleasures and amenities provided. Room rates are ridiculously underpriced for the quality of the accommodation and service provided

Bed is delish - your promised a very good nights sleep !

Absolute best cafe in Patong !!! Coffee gets another tick on my delish list ...

Casual and calm a perfect place to chill solo or with friends...

It your hunting for a healthy fresh organic options or simply a break from Eastern cuisine this is the place to go ...

Top quality, fresh, local organic food with a variety of generous portions.. Menu is all day breaky - & Chez is kind enough to let you nominate your own dish of choice if the produce is available .... Museli, yoghurt & BLT tickled my taste buds & the frappe's are to die for !!!

The intimacy, spirit and energy of the staff is displayed in which the food is made .. Cooked with a smile

Only after meal guilt - is the price paid for the yummi morsels greedily devoured !!!

Staff are really friendly, knowledgeable and beyond accommodating !

I Highly recommend the guesthouse - surpassed all expectations !

The cafe ... you will just find yourself there at some stage. Savoring the creamy kick start to your day found in your morning coffee.. or a cold beer in hand as you share an experience with an unknown... Atmosphere is über cool !

Thanks for your hospitality above what's expected ...

Genuine & trusty - ill be back x

• Stayed February 2013
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

Stayed at Cafe Siam last year, and loved it, unfortunately this year they were booked solid, however we were not going to miss out on their food, and the best coffee in Patong, recommend Cafe Siam to anyone who enjoys good food, excellent service, and a great atmosphere. Hope to see you next year.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

great location, quiet street, amazing clean, sweet rooms, nice owner, best value.

my husband and i bring our parents to spend the chinese new year holiday. after long time search for guesthouse, i found this sweet place.

the rooms are exactly same as the pictures on their wetsite,.the owner is very kind and careful, she found my parents in law are old age, so she give us a rooms on lower floor.
and on the day we leave patong, she gave us a room for take a shower and store our luggage before we leave,becayse that day, our fly is near 7 P.M, and the daytime we plan a moterbike trip view of phuket.
she also tell us many useful information of patong, helps us a lot.

i will recommon cafe siam for all of my friends who will visit patong.

Room Tip: the step is very sharp, if u don't like clamp, choose 2nd floor. but high floor's rooms hav...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family