a little away from the madness of phuket but with an awesome view of the ocean. A nice property and very comfortable beds.
take the rooms away from the road as those dont have a very good view.
as we are keen walkers we could get around on foot. in the evening, the cafes on the beach serve good food and gives a nice ambience out in the open too.
very reasonable hotel too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong