1. Service was acceptable.
2. The upgraded family rooms ( 2 that we booked) that were given to me, 536 and 537. One of the rooms has a bad smell. Read in one of the comments under the tripadvisor and experienced this. The management should have noted and improved on this but didn't. When asked to changed, I was given two smaller rooms, in which the bed was smaller than the family room and good for 2 adults only. My kid has no bed to sleep. Only later, when requested a bed was provided.
3. Location was at the end of the Patong beach, need to walk for about 5-10 mins to the "happening" spot.
4. Liked the swimming pools but disliked the walk up and down the hill to the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong