I had the chance to spend 3 days of ma honeymoon trip. Was very pleasurable. Our breakfast was part of the package and was a good spread. The internet which was complementary was very useful. There were lots of facilities which were very good.
The tennis court, swimming pool, beach view, complementary drops to the gate, and the best of all was the drop to the nearby mall which was also complementary. They have a desk were u cud book your trips to various places around Phuket. They keep running some or the other offers for the evening buffet with some sea food specialty.
Over and above all this I had broken one of the water bottles and they let me go for it. Nice people. Very friendly and smiling all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelUp, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong