We stayed for 5 nights in May 2014.
The rooms were nice and spacious with a large balcony and a decent bath. We stayed at the superior room with garden view.
The food was really nice in the hotel. We tried the thai food in their thai restaurant. Superb service and good food. I cannot agree with the earlier remark of the staff being a racist as we good top notch customer service throughout the resort. The breakfast was excellent. It had a good spread and also had some indian vegetarian dishes also. They gave us packed breakfast boxes on the day of our check out since we had to leave around 6 am. Much appreciated.
This resort as 3 pools. Basically one is for the kids with the volleyball net and basket ball ring and the other is a little deeper pool for adults. My son loved the pools and didn't want to leave. The beach in front of the resort is quite nice and we swam there only.
There is a family mart store just opposite the main gate. You can buy your daily stuff and water from there. There is a 7 11 also just round the corner.
The only downside is the location and the hilly placement of this resort and the rooms. Although we got the shuttle every time to go up to the rooms and from the lobby to the main entrance, but people not wanting to walk the slopes once in a while, its a little hard for them. This resort is almost at the northern end of patong. Its a 15 minutes walk the main patong area on the beach where all the restaurants, massages, and shopping is. Tuk Tuk cost around 150 to 200 Baht anywhere you want to go in Patong.
We took the complimentary shuttle to the Jungcylon Mall and that was a good thing. Do book in advance (both sides).
I do recommend this resort (good food, rooms and excellent service) but only be prepared to walk a little slope. Well on a holiday its good to do a little walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong