I went with my wife during last December.. It's a quiet resort, perfect location, perfect view and the best thing is they have the best staff I've ever seen.
They are sooooo cooperative, I had a problem with my tv, I called them, 5 mins later, a technician was knocking my door. I called asking for ice, came after 3 minutes.. They are all so cheerful and smiling all the time.
Some small negative point is that the furniture is somehow old, TV had no USB , but who needs a TV in the honeymoon :D
Certainly recommend it, and I wish to go again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong