We recently stayed at the Novotel Resort Phuket in June 2014 for 8 nights with breakfast included and were really pleasantly surprised at the high standard of service, the rooms and meals at this beautiful hotel.
The staff are all amazingly friendly and helpful from the security guards right through to the rooms cleaners!
Nothing was too much trouble and the staff at the desk where you can book day trips and sight seeing trips were especially helpful and friendly.
The 3 main restaurants at the hotel are excellent with the food top class and well prepared. I would highly recommend the hotels Thai restaurant as it was some of the best Thai food I have eaten anywhere, albeit a bit pricey compared to what you can get in Patong.
The hotel has three pools and all are clean and well maintained and children are well catered for as they have their own pool area.
The view over Patong is stunning from the hotel.
The hotel sits atop a steep hill but the hotel provides a shuttle bus to and from the reception to the main gate which is great and saves a lot of steep walking. At the main gates there are many Tuk Tuk's so getting into the main town area is simple and costs about 200 Thai Baht to anywhere in Patong. If you like you can walk in from the hotel to the town centre in about 15 to 20 minutes and we did this a few times as it's an easy walk.
I would easily stay here again as it's really the perfect location as being on a hill at one end of Patong Beach it is peaceful and quiet at night.
If you decide to stay please request a room close to reception and the pools as it could be a fair walk to some of the rooms as the resort is quite big and hilly.
We had a sea view room close to reception and it was magnificent with its own balcony and beautiful sea views.
Overall there wasn't anything we didn't like about the hotel except perhaps the pricing although not over the top was a little pricey for some things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong