Lowest prices for your stay
US$25
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$27
Hotels.comUS$27
PricelineUS$27
TravelocityUS$27
1,947 results
All reviews mr butt gay district casablanca restaurant bangla road patong beach high floor deluxe room pool bar halal food happy hour egg station night life great pool shopping mall wing phuket massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The rudest receptionist I've ever met.
She never look at me when doing my check in til I said 'hey I'm talking to you, can you look at me?' for a four star hotel in this friendly thailand I expected more on the service but unfortunately, I think those lady in the market has better service than this receptionist.

Stayed in the royal wing, room is big and clean.

Date of stay: August 2012
4  Thank Carmanng
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We got a great deal at this hotel booking on their website. We stayed in the paradise deluxe room and it was lovely. Plasma screen on wall, we watched in bed. About 5 English speaking channels. Good movies. Loved the sky lounge bar. Between 530-630pm is happy hour. Buy one cocktail get one free. Yum! Beautiful views from the sky lounge. Lovely to sit there for drinks before heading out for dinner. The Thai hotel spa was absolutely beautiful and not too expensive. I had an aromatherapy massage for 1 hour and the following day hubby and I had a couples stress relief massage which was beautiful. Very nice staff and gorgeous massage. the pool is beautiful and the pool bar was great, yummy cocktails.

The cons
The lifts- be super careful they close despite you having your arm out to signal it to open. The middle lift does not go to the sky lounge bar, use outside ones.
Can be noisy as its very close to Bangla road nightlife. We actually liked being amongst the action. But if you don't like noise at night might not be for you.
The outside of the hotel has bird nests on the roof and bird poo all down the windows. The hotel needs to improve the outside cleanliness of the hotel as this is lacking.
The breakfast. They don't have bacon. Must have bacon at the breakfast. they have egg station which you can only have cheese or tomato, need to have other options like onion, mushroom, ham, bacon, capsicum etc to put in omelette. The breakfast was just okay. Nothing to rave about it. A few small changes could make this a fantastic breakfast.

I would definitely stay here again. Shame though to see a few small things that could be attended to to make this an awesome hotel.

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KrystleJones
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We have just returned from a one week stay at The Royal Paradise. This was our fourth time and we still loved it. Great location at a very affordable price. Excellent pool area for when you get back from day trips or shopping. I understand the concerns about it being a bit rundown. However we were in the Tower in a renovated room and it was great. When all renovations are complete there will be little to complain about. Staff throughout the hotel were friendly and helpful. I think it is just a matter of giving out the same vibes you expect to receive!! If you can hire a car or bike and get away from Patong on some days of your stay you will be rewarded with great, small, uncrowded beaches and excellent views.

Room tip: Go for the Tower with a high room for amazing views over Patong
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Have been to Phuket many times, so decided to try this hotel - looks good from the outside and in photos, but seems a bit run down. pool area nice. breakfasts OK, hotel not in the best area, although close to Jungceylon centre which was great. probably wouldn't stay again

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SusieLil
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We stayed for 4nights, the receptionists wasn't friendly and need to put more smile. The rooms have a great view and clean, breakfast just so-so, but the spa & massage is the best.
It's more expensive than the price offer along the roads (not sure in the comparison with others hotel), but it's quiet, clean, nice ambience and the staff were much friendlier than the main desk.
Really good rooms, relaxing music, with professional masseur, I keep falling asleep ^^ worth every cents!

Date of stay: June 2012