“Highest Hotel with High class Amenities”

The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa
Ranked #62 of 322 Hotels in Patong
Erode, India
“Highest Hotel with High class Amenities”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Placed in the heart of the city very close to many tourist attractions All necessary facilities like restaurent, swimming pool and souvenirs shop are inside.Roof top chineese restaurent is added attraction. Agood spa to relax and rejuvenate is also available.Lovly and friendly staff are really a plus point.

The pool gets the first place...ofcourse.

Room Tip: pool side rooms are better
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Good Morning ,
Thank you for your comment and thank you to stay with us . we will keep our standard and we will take care customer same as the king . Our customer is very important person . we would like all of our customer feel when they stay with us same as there stay in you own home . We hope everyone will be enjoy with us and our service and hope will come back to stay with us again .

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Arabic first
  • Vietnamese first
Rochdale, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Stayed here last month for the 6th time and it was as good as ever
excellent room, and superb buffet breakfast, with all types of food available
hotel is handy for bars and shopping ( near to Jungceylon Centre )
Excellent valuer for money and you sure get what you pay for
no complaints for the price

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Good Morning ,
Thank you for your comment and stay with us 6 time . Now our hotel we have the privilege card for the customer . Could you send your e-mail address to me at spa@royalparadise .com I will send the letter and benefit of the privilege card to you . Our hotel is the highest building in Patong and it not far form the shopping area , food area , entertainment area and not so far form the beach just 5 mins form our hotel by walk but we have a shuttle bus send the customer to the beach every hour . we hope you will recommend our hotel with your friend .
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I booked a stay at this resort in early April. I wanted to pamper myself a bit and boy was I pampered.

The check in to the hotel was slightly ok. I was told to come back at 1 as I arrived at 11 and at 130 I arrived and was taken to my room which was at the royal wing and then when we arrived, the door keycard didnt work. This was just bad as the room was quite far away from where the reception was and I was thinking if this happens often, I dont want to talk that far just to change the keycard.

Anyhow they found a janitor who let me into the room and later did the guy come back with a keycard.

One weird thing happened and creeped me out the entire trip was that as I was checking the room out I realised that the tap had some problems as it was loose and suddenly 20 minutes later a repairman came knocking on the door and asked to be let in and he quickly changed the tap and left. I dont know what to make of it as I was alone and I didnt even report that faulty tap.

Aside from that, lets go back to the room. I had taken a Superior Royal Wing room and it didnt dissapoint.. but since I was alone I was kinda left with a quandry of what to do with it.

The room was clean and nice. It had a great view of the pool and was away from the nightlife so it was really quiet. Along the royal wing Rooms number 1-5 i think will get a huge blast of music from the nearby clubs at night. My room was number 15 and was quite ok.

The toilets were good however when u use the showers, it tends to let the water out from under the door and wets the other part of the toilet. This is annoying as I try to keep the toilets dry in case i use socks or anything.

One complaint I have with this hotel is regarding the wifi. I couldnt find any wifi despite them saying there is wifi at level 2. Also inside the room there is a network cable connector which provides internet at 480 bht per day and for that ammount I went out and bought a simcard which gave me unlimited data for 1 week at onl 400baht. Also I dont like the channel selections as 60% of the channels were in thai and other in german or some other language. English channels consisted of FOX News or Al Jazeera or some other news channel. They need to add some entertainment packages. Also, to enter the royal wing u need to enter from the side entrance of the lobby using a flight of stairs or through the pool area which also uses a flight of stairs... THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING.

The rooms are nice and the location is near enough to anything important. But i get a sense of 'old' and since the rooms are soo nice, I still dont understand why they cant add entertainment packages to the tv and also wifi.. That would totally have made my stay a lot better especially in a foreign country.

Also for muslim tourists. There is a halal restaurant on the grounds of this hotel which also contributes to some of the food for the breakfast. There is a halal corner for the breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Stay in the royal wing and get rooms number 5-6 and above. Rooms 1-5 face a road full of clubs which...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Good Evening , Thank you for should to use the best time with us . Thank you very much for your comment we hope you will introduce or suggest our hotel with your friend and your family , we hope to service you soon.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Stayed here in September 2012 for 15 nights.

Fantastic accommodation close to all facilities including Jungceylon and Bangala Rd. Its a 5 min walk to Bangala rd and 10 to Jungceylon. The block is totally owned by the hotel and all the massage and eateries are monitored by the hotel management.
Fountain lounge is a fantastic place to relax and maria and the band entertain most nights.
Happy hour is in the pool, fountain lounge and upstairs restaurant .....so you will never miss out...the Thursday night buffet is excellent value with you main meal cooked by the chef whilst you nibble from the buffet........

Room service is 24 hours and babysitting is available if required. Staff are courteous and friendly and ready to help with all concerns.

The rooms by the pool can be noisy at night as the Gay district is near and there is a night club near by.....

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Sawasdee Kha ,

I am very happy when we heard our customer very enjoy and keep the nice time to relax with us , We would like to say thank you all customer , in my mind if we can assistance our customer and all the customer very happy with us .Our hotel is near by the entertainment even shopping area . we will keep in touch with you if you would like to comment or any assist pls send e mail spa@royalparadise.com. We promise we will keep our standard and
best service Hope hyou will come back to our hotel again .
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel and we were once again made to feel welcome for our 2 night stay. From our welcome drink to our checkout we enjoyed our stay at the Royal Paradise. I recommend booking a Royal Wing room as they offer enough room for a family of five. Very clean in the rooms with all the standard facilities. The pool area is very functional but is starting to show its age and requires a bit of work. But by saying this it is clean with a very good poolbar and friendly staff. The buffet breakfast was very good as well. I would rate this hotel a 3.5.

Room Tip: Royal Wing room is great for families.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Good Afternoon ,
Thank you very much for your time to stay with us . Thank you for your comment . It's correct our place is very closed with all shopping area , not far form the beach , you can touch with the night life it's easier to shopping and have a fantastic show nearby the hotel .You can find the good place , good food around our hotel . We hope you will suggest our hotel to your friend and hope you will come back to stay with us again ...
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed here for 8 nights at the end of February, we stayed in a corner room on the 21st floor, from our room we had beautiful ocean and pool views.The buffet breakfast could do with a improvement, but the dinner at the same restaurant was really good only 300bht for all you can eat is well worth it, there is a 24hr cafe across from the hotel where we would buy our coffees and from.The chinese restaurant on the top floor has the best views across Patong beach and the food and service there was very good aswell and cheap also.The pool at the resort is beautiful and the swim up bar during happy hour was a treat aswell, they have a buy one get one free everyday between 5-6pm.The location of the resort is quite close to everything only 10mins walk to the beach and bangla road, it is located in the gay area of patong but we never had any issues with that as they dont harass anyone and would generally keep to themselves.The noise from the clubs outside the resort would be annoying for anyone on the lower floors, I would recommend staying on the top floors where you cant hear any of the night life, also I wouldnt recommend paying extra for the royal wing as the upper floors on the paradise wing are just as nice if not better located.To sum it up we had a good time here and we would recommend it as a good budget-middle class resort.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kylie p
Good Afternoon ,
Thank you for your kind to stay with us and thank you very much for your comment . . Our management would like to say thank you with you , Did you have e-mail address pls send me your e-mail at spa@royalparadise.com our management would like to send thank you letter to you and your family ...
Best Regards,
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We stayed here for 6 nights in March, and were pretty disappointed with the hotel.

Firstly, the room that we were checked into did not match the room type and description that we paid for.

* The hotel allows smoking inside the rooms, so the coridoor on our level constantly reeked of cigarette smoke, and was always very hot and stuffy.

* The hotel advertised free wifi all throughout the hotel, which was untrue as you could only access wifi on the second level, which had no airconditioning, and was uncomfortable to stay in for more than five or ten minutes.

* The air conditioning in the rooms took a while to kick in, and did not really cool the rooms down very much, only enough to make it bearable enough.

* The pool looks fantastic on the website, but again, not as good as it looks! The water is warm, which in a tropical location of 35 degrees on average each day, is not refreshing to get into, and coupled with lots of fat, naked women, makes the whole experience very unpleasant!

The only real upsides to this hotel is that is is located on the main road, and only about a 5 minute walk to Jungceylon..

If I were you, I would save my money and go elsewhere, as there are MANY other fantastic hotels around the Patong Area.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Good Morning ,
Thank you very much for you should to stay with us and thank you for your comment . Our hotel is 23 years old we re renovate our room all the time . Now we re 350 rooms we renovate all the room type just finish.Our Hotel have a policy about training staff for how to service every years . Before we have a daily membership we charge 100 Baht for one day but now we change our policy we not have daily membership . Our pool we serve only our customer . Now we change a lot I would like to invite you to visit us again you can see how to change .Welcome to stay with us .

Travellers are raving about these Patong hotels