The Amari Coral Beach Resort is a must stay. I've been to Asia for work and leisure many many times and it would have to be summarised as an 'A' class hotel.
My girlfriend and I stayed for 11 brilliant nights!!!
I do a substantial amount of research before I travel and trip advisor was a good bet.
Here are the reasons why you should stay.
1. The rooms are spacious and clean (and I'm a clean freak!!!). Do NOT consider any other room type apart from the SEAVIEW rooms- incredible. The standard rooms are nice but the seaview is seriously unbelievable!!
2. Staff are extremely friendly especially Geev Andrew Bahrampoori- Executive Assistant Manager- a young man that goes out of his way to make your experience a pleasant one. Comes around your breakfast table ( to all guests!!) and wishes a great morning and offers his services).
3. Breakfast first class with a great chef from Germany or swiss who just got back from Las Vegas. The variey will please the big breakfast eaters.
4. Pool sizes and positioning outstanding.
5. Beach view from the pool is fantastic.
6. The Italian restaurant is a MUST do- Le Grevitt- something like that located at the Amari Resort. I URGE you to try and I'm sure everyone would agree that has stayed at the Amari. The views of the beach at nights is truly amazing.
5. Gym is sufficient and will suffice for a solid workout for all body types.
6. It's a 10-15 minute walk to Patong and a blessing when you are a little out. Tuk Tuk will cost you 150 BHT!!
7. The surroundings of the garden instantly relaxes you and they are well maintained.
Just one. There are steps to your room so if your struggling with an injury or old age (apologies) then this may pose an issue. Going down is ok but walking up may be an issue. However, they do have an elevator.
A brilliant hotel but please make sure you have a SEAVIEW room.
Prices from Markets:
Singlets- 100 BHT
Jeans- 650 BHT
Adidas tracksuit jackets- 400 BHT
T-shirts- 150 BHT
Billabong shorts- 150 BHT
Gameboy games- 250 BHT
Cargo shorts- 500 BHT...good quality
CD- 100 BHT
DVD- 100-150 BHT
The best seafood restaurant- called YA seafood restaurant...we went there for 5 nights in a row!!!!! yum! CLEAN! FRESH!!
Feel free to email me with additional questions.
Bill and Mary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away on a secluded beach near Patong, Amari Phuket (formerly known as Amari Coral Beach Phuket) is the ideal Phuket vacation spot no matter what you are seeking. With first-class restaurants, affordable luxury accommodation and a quiet beach, this island resort hotel offers a holiday experience unlike any other. You can indulge in some well-deserved relaxation at the renowned Breeze Spa, offering a whole range of spa treatments and massages. Reward yourself, and come celebrate the magic of Phuket with Amari Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Agoda, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Coral Beach Phuket Hotel Patong
- Amari Coral Beach Hotel
- Amari Coral Beach Patong
- Amari Coral Beach Resort
- Amari Phuket Patong