My family stayed at diamond cliff for over 1 weeks. Pros...spacious room, many restaurants especially Japanese, 3 swimming pools and free babysitting at kids house. Unfortunately, kids house and pools close early at 6pm and 7pm respectively. Cons...Gee. Hotel management gotta do something about this strange bird sound all night long. I have been to all around the world, especially tropical places. This bird sounds like fire alarm..non stop all evening and all night long. If you are good sleeper, bird noise doesnt matter. It was way too much everyday. Another complaint is some front desk staff dont understand english. I dont mind housekeeping ladies dont understand english, but front desk is different story.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Pool Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Sawasdee, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Phuket/Patong